free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawn I-130 because of Fraudulent Marriage

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:

I know about having evidence and proof of marriage fraud, believe me with the help of a civil litigation attorney and my personal research, I'm on the right track. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to tell what evidences/proofs do you have about him having committed a marriage fraud? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! Welcome back Sammy!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:

I know about having evidence and proof of marriage fraud, believe me with the help of a civil litigation attorney and my personal research, I'm on the right track. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to tell what evidences/proofs do you have about him having committed a marriage fraud? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The evidence I have is in the marriage fraud to support nullity of marriage is his prescription medication for chronic schizophrenia that is mailed by his mother to the U.S. In his request for admissions he has admitted to previous taking the medication, but he says for other reasons, and he has admitted to his mother mailing the banned prescription medication. Of course I'm seeking to get information on his diagnosis from his country of origin. Secondly I was able to get him to see a therapist (not a psychiatrist) who witnessed his psychosis, and the therapist recommended a psychiatric evaluation, however he refused at the advice of this family, he was violent with during his psychosis. On the other hand, my evidence of Immigration marriage fraud is: after discovering his mental illness, I called USCIS and discovered USCIS approved his conditional green card, just one week after his psychotic episode. When I told him about the approval, he told me one of his friends wanting him to apply for his immigration for a price of $1,500, I began to question his thinking and he told me the relationship was over, he withdrew my name from the joint bank accounts, he closed other bank accounts, and just ten days after becoming aware of the greencard was approved he left. Shortly after the marriage one of his friends he brought to our home, told me "he said he married you only for his immigration", he denied it, and I called his ex-wife in his home country, and she too said he told her he said "he married not for love but for his greencard". In my State Misrepresentation of material fact: his concealment of his mental is grounds for annulment. Since, this is fraud this goes to the essence of the marriage, and proves the marriage wasnt bona fide.

Get it in writing from the ex-wife.

SAD! Help The OP!

The One Thing That Separates!!! Americans Generally Do Not Marry Without Ultimate Devotion, The Foreseen Spouse!!! There Are Instances Where A *** Will Mary Status Seeker For $$$$$ Even Straight. Desperates! But Those Are Very Clear! The Deceit Of Those Seen Through Easy!!!

Marriage Is A Joint Effort For Common Goals!!! an Ultimate Trust and Devotion To The Other!!! Sadly The Status Becomes #1. Then The USC Significant Other Is Put On The Back Burner!!!

THATS NOT LOVE!!!! THATS NOT DEVOTION! THATS NOT MAKING YOUR DREAM PARTNER!!!! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I'm going to make a recording of you, MIR. That way, you can just push play. Save yourself some typing.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    The evidence is flimsy at best. The medication wasn't hidden during the immigration process. Assuming it can be prescribed for what he said it was for and USCIS accepted it the door is closed. You would need to prove he hid the true nature of the illness. To do that would mean getting his medical records from the home country.

The opinions of third parties are just that. Especially from someone ,the X, who may have ulterior motives for making the claims they are.

To date you don't have an actual diagnosis of the suspected illness. Can't make the claim unless you do.

If you can't meet the evidence bar then just file for and end the divorce quickly. Since all he has is a conditional card there is a chance it may be revoked since the marriage ended so soon after getting it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    The evidence is flimsy at best. The medication wasn't hidden during the immigration process. Assuming it can be prescribed for what he said it was for and USCIS accepted it the door is closed. You would need to prove he hid the true nature of the illness. To do that would mean getting his medical records from the home country.

The opinions of third parties are just that. Especially from someone ,the X, who may have ulterior motives for making the claims they are.

To date you don't have an actual diagnosis of the suspected illness. Can't make the claim unless you do.

If you can't meet the evidence bar then just file for and end the divorce quickly. Since all he has is a conditional card there is a chance it may be revoked since the marriage ended so soon after getting it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to the immigration process, he completed the I-693 Medical Examination Application, where he concealed his mental illnes, which is listed in the Condition A section. The application states if one willfully and knowing misrepresent a material fact from the application there are several potentials for doing so. I have submitted request for admission with 17.1 interrogatories that is seeking names, addresses and documents of anything he denies on the admissions. If any of you that are attorneys that are aware of the request for admissions, this process is trying to get at information to support my claims of his mental illness.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by davdah:
    There are few issues. One is the actual diagnosis. With Doctor patient privilege being what it is you won't be able to get it unless someone hands it over voluntarily. However. There might be a way around this. Some conditions are required to be reported to the government. You would need to check with his home country. Getting anything from a US hospital would probably be worthless.

You would need a diagnosis that pre-dates his immigration. Otherwise, his defense will be the condition didn't occur until afterwards. That means it will need to come from the home country. That makes it that much more of a challenge since a foreign hospital is less likely to hand over medical records of one of its citizens to a foreigner. You should check with the foreign country's reporting requirements for various conditions. You may get lucky and it was reported somewhere that you can access.

The statements by his X or others won't help much. They will use the 'ax to grind' defense. Those people have reason to seek his demise. Not credible enough. It would more or less need to be something in his writing saying that was the plan, to marry for a GC.[/QUOTE

As I've said before I have proof of the prescription medication that is prescribed by a doctor from his country, and he has admitted under oath that he has taken the medication. I am current in the procedure of discovery, and with discovery I am trying the court procedures to get this information. My attorney is guiding me throught the proper court proceedings. I do understand I need to prove his diagnosis prior to marriage. Davhad, how can he say he got the mental illness while in American after his immigration? The medication was prescribed outside the U.S., in fact the medication is banned from distribution in America. You might be trying to play a devil's advocate, but that doesn't make sense, when he has already admitted to his family mailing the medication to the U.S. for his personal use, while he had medical insurance in force in America. WHy would he need for a Doctor in his home country to write a prescription?

Calicowest,

How did he immigrate? Did he have a medical in his home country first to obtain a visa to come here and AOS?

The reason why I ask is, I had to have one. On those forms I had my doctor to sign them. There were questions about mental illness and anything that needed to be declared regarding pre-existing health. Not sure if it has changed now, but that is what I had to do when I immigrated.
    This then went to the US Embassy doctor who goes through it, asks questions, gives you a medical examination, blood tests, xray, STD, HIV tests and so on, and he/she then determines if you pass the medical test to immigrate to the US.

These papers should be with immigration. Not sure if you could request them, but its worth asking.

He may have declared his mental illness on those forms, but they allowed him in anyway, depending on the seriousness I guess.

Just another avenue to look into if he did in fact immigrate that way.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Calicowest,

How did he immigrate? Did he have a medical in his home country first to obtain a visa to come here and AOS?

The reason why I ask is, I had to have one. On those forms I had my doctor to sign them. There were questions about mental illness and anything that needed to be declared regarding pre-existing health. Not sure if it has changed now, but that is what I had to do when I immigrated.
    This then went to the US Embassy doctor who goes through it, asks questions, gives you a medical examination, blood tests, xray, STD, HIV tests and so on, and he/she then determines if you pass the medical test to immigrate to the US.

These papers should be with immigration. Not sure if you could request them, but its worth asking.

He may have declared his mental illness on those forms, but they allowed him in anyway, depending on the seriousness I guess.

Just another avenue to look into if he did in fact immigrate that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he completed the I-693 medical examination application, but he didn't disclose his mental illness, if he had disclose he would have been required to file a waiver of inadmissibility, and under gone a psychiatric evaluation prior to his immigration being approved. I have obtain his entire immigration file excluding the medical appl. from his attorney, and there is no waiver or psychiatric evaluation performed for the medical examination. If one read the medication examination application it explicitly states the process of disclose the Condition A medical conditions, and what is required. He came here under a visitors visa, he didnt not have a medical examination before his arrival.