50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else just ****-ed out?

While I suppose there may be derivative children that might participate on immigration boards, chances are most people interested in immigration are of petitioning age. So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p?

It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it an make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board!

I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.

OK, rant over. Now take your c-r-a-p and get out of here, please!

Looserhead ****stermind E is back using sappyconifer ID; ****y ****ster needs ****ills

Idiot has no idea this is immigration web site of ILW

This ***** is no other than Someone12, Impenetrable at even E-killer. Our admin seems to be still sleeping soundly in his bed. I suspect this AF is back with a vengeance.

Someone12
    sorry, but I have nothing in common with any other poster.

You're kidding, right? AF never left. Only moved to new ID's. I totally agree with Sappy and am relieved that someone finally said SOMETHING. It has gone past ridiculous. It isn't funny or cute. Childish is too mild a way of describing it. It is mental illness. Sad, really.

Looserhead ****stermind E is mentally sick because he claims that illegals are human beings too
    What an ugly, sick and crazy Lie , to claim that ILLEGALS are Human beings too
    My red Viking behind itches badly every time I read AF posts

While I suppose there may be derivative children that might participate on immigration boards, chances are most people interested in immigration are of petitioning age. So why is it that we have this 'juvenile' littering the board with nonsensical c-r-a-p?

It's gone far past humour, and I think it should stop. ****-ster Head, why not put your energies elsewhere? If you are so obsessed with '****' make some approach to the Energy Commission and reduce our reliance upon fossil fuels, or dry it an make fertiliser briquettes or anything, but please stop ruining this board!

I took a few days away, because I thought it might have been just me that was getting infuriated, but I return and I feel just as annoyed as ever.

There are people who have real immigration concerns that rely on this board. To hijack EVERY thread with these infantile comments that help no one is not only the epitome of childishness, but it is a form of ridicule and disrespect to those members who wish to benefit from the information here.

OK, rant over. Now take your c-r-a-p and get out of here, please!
    Sappy and all interested posters,
    The best to do is to ignore AF and his mulitple ID's. Ebentually, he will leave. If not, new forum rules must be established.

I don't have multiple IDs, but you, Hudson, may very well have (including '4now', 'MEP', 'E-Killer' and etc.).

I am the first to vouch for new forum rules - this way you would no longer be able to post all kind of nonsense under above mentioned ID's, only to come back later under 'Hudson' ID and selfrighteously claim that AF is the cause of all the disturbance on ilw.com forum.

It isn't the act of claiming illegal immigrants are human beings too that I remarked about. You have always twisted things and played mind games on this board and tried to make people think that posters are other than who they say. You are like a mentally ill person who has gone off his medications and has now gone over the edge. Of course illegal immigrants are humans too. That does not mean that every immigration law should be changed or circumvented so that they can become legal. Just because they made it into this country, by whatever means, does not mean they should have a path to citizenship. You have gone way beyond stating your opinion. You are disruptive, do nothing to help your cause except make people more irritated with the entire issue.

Hudson, ignoring him has been attempted before. Unfortunately there are always people who will not ignore him so it continues. It's sad that there is a board set up to assist people with immigration issues and is not moderated to any degree. It is open season here for people who are here illegally to express their anger and disgust in such disruptive ways. He will now turn and attack me, which is his way, rather than acknowledge to himself that he has a problem. It's sad.