free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: canada tourist visa

I submitted my application and requirements for temporary resident visa for Canada. I am nervous and anxious now for the result.Can someone here share their stories about being approve and denied with their visa? What are some of the reasons why the visa officer will disapprove ur visa. Please help by sharing ur stories regarding tourist visa for Canada. Thanks!

I submitted my application and requirements for temporary resident visa for Canada. I am nervous and anxious now for the result.Can someone here share their stories about being approve and denied with their visa? What are some of the reasons why the visa officer will disapprove ur visa. Please help by sharing ur stories regarding tourist visa for Canada. Thanks!

You must show close ties to your home country; intent to return to your country, enough funds for your trip. Getting non-immigrant visa in Canada is no different from getting one in the US and other countries. I wonder why you should feel anxious about this. It would be different if you're applying for immigrant visa that has a lot more complicated requirements.

hi! i feel axious in getting tourist visa for Canada since canadian embassy is very strict to Filipinos.Aside from that, my canadian boyfriend is waiting for me there and we need to be together this christmas. Here in the Philippines, applying tourist visa for Canada is quite difficult, well of course much more difficult if applying immigrants. What do u mean by i must show close ties to my country? well, i submitted employment certificate, i got an invitation letter from his parents that shows that they will pay all my expenses for airfare and for my stay there since im gonna stay to their house, i bought a ticket already and submitted it.Now my problem is i only have 60,000 pesos (philippine money) and a 2 credit cards which have a limit of 58,000 pesos to show them,just in case for emergency. Do u think i have a big chance to get visa? I need your insights for this matter.My boyfriend and i are really praying hard for these since he wants me to fly there than he coming here since phillippines is not really that safe for now. Thank you so much!

So, you're a Filipina like my fiance. I'm not a Canadian so I don't have all the answers. Besides, I don't think this is the forum about Canadian immigration. This is about US immigration. Anyway, both countries' immigration laws are basically the same. From my experience, you should convince the immigration officer that you're returning to your country. If you tell them your boy friend is in Canada and even have an invitation letter from them, I think that's a red flag. If I were the officer, I would suspect that you intend to stay in Canada or get married there. Your credit cards don't help. What they need to see is money that can readily be cashed and spent. Your employment proof is okay. But, the problem is the suspicion that you may not return to the Philippines. Anyway, just try applying. Just say you're spending Christmas in Canada and wants to experience a White Christmas for the first time. The lesser you talk about your Canadian boy friend, the better.

hi! in the invitation letter, its states there that it is his mom whom i got friend with,and his mom and i met online and became close,we never talk about i have a boyfriend there.Do u know any sites like this. thank you so much for insights. and gud luck to ur fiance. :-)

I can help you if you agree to be my new girl friend. My fiance doesn't know it anyway. The US is much better than Canada. When America sneezes, Canada catches cold. I can help you apply for US immigration.

hi! im sorry but i can accept ur offer! hahaha! i already have boyfriend and i love him so so so much! when america sneezes and canada catches the cold, well, i wud be willing to have cough with my boyfriend. My love for him is priceless, its forever. We will be happy together soon, if i cant get visa, he will come. If i were u, stick to one. I feel awful with ur fiance. Gud luck anyways!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I can help you if you agree to be my new girl friend. My fiance doesn't know it anyway. The US is much better than Canada. When America sneezes, Canada catches cold. I can help you apply for US immigration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHA WOW Americans really make me laugh!!!! so confident and obnoxious, but really you're just blind and oblivious! I could list thousands of things that make Canada a better place to live than USA, but really no need, I live here and you live there, you're already being punished enough.

As for your fiance (if you really have one!) I hope she can see your true colours before she is trapped!

Sincerely,

JC, Marnelle's boyfriend

Those who go to Canada are mostly US rejects. Okay, you prefer to cough and die of pneumonia with your boy friend in Canada that with me in the US? Whatever your boy friend has, I have and more. That's why my Filipina fiance is so crazy about me.