free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Hate and Violence From Muslims

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Olde moron silent about this, but continues his jihad against "Jesusists."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact is they are the branches of the same evil tree, be it Salem witch hunting Puritans or infidel beheading Talibans.

To speak up against "Jesusists" (extreme right wing terrorist fake "Christians"), thus, is by default to speak against their brethren - the so called Taliban, Wahabi or what not.

I see no need to make a distinction on each individual post I leave, since it is obvious to me that there is no essential difference between Taliban and Puritan, but since some are rather too slow to grasp the obvious I thought I would make one more extra clarification.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Your hatefilled insane ramblings reflect your ugly soul.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Your hatefilled insane ramblings reflect your ugly soul.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can bet, I don't have a sympathy for Taliban-Puritan terrorists, racists, uneducated rednecks, Hitler worshipers, witch hunters, suicide-bombers, fake "Christians", Mullah Limbists, Salafis, Wahabis,Ayatollists, Khmer rogues, Pol Potists and all other manifestations of utmost stupidity, destructiveness and evil.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

federale86 has a lot to say about everyone, but can't fix his bogus lulac and css case where he lied and still struggling to survive forget about others headache take care of yourself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by navid:
    federale86 has a lot to say about everyone, but can't fix his bogus lulac and css case where he lied and still struggling to survive forget about others headache take care of yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are confusing fede86 with another tool of Taliban-Puritan-Mullah-Tanton.
    The user you refer to is unique.
    One must wonder what is so unique about being a tool of Tanton.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You are confusing fede86 with another tool of Taliban-Puritan-Mullah-Tanton.
    The user you refer to is unique.
    One must wonder what is so unique about being a tool of Tanton. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you said that I was not a lulac css applicant? You went on to say that Im a Republican right winger, who was posing as an immigrant. Make up your mind Dumb, Dumb.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    I thought you said that I was not a lulac css applicant? You went on to say that Im a Republican right winger, who was posing as an immigrant. Make up your mind Dumb, Dumb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you are not really lulac css applicant , you couldn't answer pointed questions about lulac procedure. But as far as cartoonish character the poster above referred to, by all means it was not fede86 who claimed to be a lulac app who was denied, it was you.

I didn't say you are Republican, it would be an insult to well intentioned , highly educated and good natured Republicans to call you one of them , but extreme right wing nut and Tanton tool you are.

You could justly call me dumb if I thought otherwise.

HA HA HA HA a jihadist and a jesusist? What is a jesusist?