50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CSS/LULAC Pending but change in message status

Okay, I am now totally confused. Applied in Nov '04, got this message after finger printing:

On January 4, 2005, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Then a few days later message changed to:
    On Jan 25 2004, your fingerprint processing was accepted as complete and processing of your case has resumed.

Yesterday, I got the same message like the 1st message with no change in status.

Does this hold out for good or bad news? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Goodgam

Okay, I am now totally confused. Applied in Nov '04, got this message after finger printing:

On January 4, 2005, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Then a few days later message changed to:
    On Jan 25 2004, your fingerprint processing was accepted as complete and processing of your case has resumed.

Yesterday, I got the same message like the 1st message with no change in status.

Does this hold out for good or bad news? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Goodgam

BTW, the dates should be the same, not Jan 4 2005 and Jan 25 2004...the date on all messages read Jan 25 2005. HELP anyone?

hi goodman,it doesnot matter,doyou had your interview?what happen?whats your status now ?
    sa

My case status changed like your first message..
    Mine has a date of August 27, 2005 fingerprint accepted etc. and that was it.. But today it has all that mambo jambo with the CASE PENDING msg.

The interview was just done two days ago, so I figured its just moving along..

I take this as a step forward.. Just stay positive.

Caliguy: When was your interview and where? I have mine next december.

Shafiq, yes I had my interview nov '05 almost a yr ago and still no word. I so hope the message change meant something good, but i will definitely let everyone know if i hear something. thanks (this is so painful

Goodgam