publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ICE Investigates Univ. of N Virg for Immigration Fraud and Chancellor has Kinky Secre

The University of Northern Virginia is currently the subject of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigation, but while that investigation continues, the school’s chancellor is facing some interesting personal questions.

David Lee, UNVA’s chancellor and board of trustees chair, has had parts of his private life go public, and it appears he and his girlfriend are in search of a *** slave to join their polyamorous household.
    hs-news.com

Two separate issues are there:

1. Possible violation of terms of student enrollment by the University. It is alleged that the school does not adhere to what it must in order to be eligible to issue I-20 forms. If proven true then it is a clear violation of federal regulations and will be addressed accordingly.

2. Private life of an individual.
    With the exception of the Lord Jesusist extreme right-wing fake "Christians", I am sure no one will find it their personal business to dwell into that of others.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

LOL, a Muslim telling Christians they are fake. And who is Jesusist? Never heard of that. What a frakking...

Originally posted by federale86:
    LOL, a Muslim telling Christians they are fake. And who is Jesusist? Never heard of that. What a frakking...
    Muslims tell Christians that Allah sent Jesus as one of his messengers and that Moses, as well as Abraham, were among the most excellent and worthy of emulation Muslims.

I don't recall saying such things.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

That is exactly what you said. But thanks for acknowledging that you are in the Religion of Suicide Bombing.

Originally posted by federale86:
    That is exactly what you said. But thanks for acknowledging that you are in the Religion of Suicide Bombing.
    Oh yes, I forgot, to those in your camp everyone you disagree with is a Muslim by default.

Muslim - n. , someone an extreme right wing nut-head disagrees with.

Ex.

Extreme right-wing Nuthead1: Did you see Larry King live with Bill Clinton yesterday?
    ERW Nuthead2: Oh yes, I did! Larry King is such a Muslim, he interviewed biggest Muslim of all Bill Clinton and didn't even call him a Muslim!
    ERW Nuthead1: Oh yes, Larry has been a closet Muslim for decades now!
    WRW Nuthead2: Ya right, they both such Muslims!

Yesterday I heard Barak Obama speaking in support of upholding US Constitution. He is such a Muslim!

Racist:

1. noun: any person who uses the word "redneck."

2. a terrorist who always fails to criticize radical Islam.

3. Anyone who makes up words like "Jesusist."

4. Anyone who blathers on like an idiot, like Olde moron.