© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist Killed in Denver

Killed by his own poisin ~!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...s=den&psp=news

The lives of hundreds of Americans would have been lost had he been successful. And no one had been tracking this guy.

Killed by his own poisin ~!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...s=den&psp=news

The lives of hundreds of Americans would have been lost had he been successful. And no one had been tracking this guy.

The article says its not a terrorist. Why are you calling it a terrorist killed....
    Stupid!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Oh yea we all carry around 100 pounds of cyanide

From the article posted here...
    "The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is assisting in the investigation but FBI spokeswoman Kathy Wright said the incident has no apparent connection to terrorism."

The FBI didn't see 9/11 coming either, but I did. When I complained about lax airline security, a month before 9/11, they told me to mind my own business.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    It is their strategy to make sure folks don't panic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!

Carrying around that much poison is as common as a sack of flour. Him being from a foreign country and his name being Saleman Abdirahman Dirie. Doesn't say where he is from but his plan was clear,

"An online threat posted in July by a man with a similar name warned of death. The blog discussed the killing of Christians in Somalia by Islamists. The person who posted on the blog appeared to condemn Christians."

Obama still thinks he can negotiate with the islamofascists? Wake up! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah - Salut!!!! You are true American hero. You are opening eyes that intentionally choose to see it other way. We need more and more people like you in America.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

How does someone with a name like <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Saleman Abdirahman Dirie </div></BLOCKQUOTE> even get into the country??? What are they doing at the border there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Carrying around that much poison is as common as a sack of flour. Him being from a foreign country and his name being Saleman Abdirahman Dirie. Doesn't say where he is from but his plan was clear, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The article called him a Canadian??? I don't think so.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ya'll Democrats don't get it. If Obama becomes President he is going to bring disaster. McCain can save this country and provide solid national security. Obama is rookie. He doesn't have any experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy was probably stuck in the FBI namecheck for the past 5 years. That's why they didn't know anything about him
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."