publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Friend at risk of being deported....WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

A friend of mine may be deported to Honduras for failure to keep an appointment with immigration officials. According to him, he has been in the US for 4 years, and has worked every year. He is being held at the local jail under a "fugitive" status. He was pulled in a routine traffic stop for exceeding the speed limit a bit. Once records were pulled, the missed appointment and whatever else was found. So, now he sits in jail awaiting...only God knows what.

Can someone enlighten me on basic facts, and tell me what he may be looking at? Is there a chance that he can ever return, if sent home? He works daily at a local retail seafood business. I am not sure if it was legitimate, or the owner just paid him under the table. According to my friend, he was given benfits and vacation with this job. I'm not sure of anything, at this point, but I am sad for his situation, and so many others like him. Better lives and honest livings are what's being sought. However, the hard working and honest who aren't American born are being raped by the system. Rules and regulations I understand. It would be nice if the ones who make these rules would set the example and follow them, as well.

I am an American, and my heart goes out for all non-US citizens who simply are trying to achieve better.

Thanks for any offered assistance.

A friend of mine may be deported to Honduras for failure to keep an appointment with immigration officials. According to him, he has been in the US for 4 years, and has worked every year. He is being held at the local jail under a "fugitive" status. He was pulled in a routine traffic stop for exceeding the speed limit a bit. Once records were pulled, the missed appointment and whatever else was found. So, now he sits in jail awaiting...only God knows what.

Can someone enlighten me on basic facts, and tell me what he may be looking at? Is there a chance that he can ever return, if sent home? He works daily at a local retail seafood business. I am not sure if it was legitimate, or the owner just paid him under the table. According to my friend, he was given benfits and vacation with this job. I'm not sure of anything, at this point, but I am sad for his situation, and so many others like him. Better lives and honest livings are what's being sought. However, the hard working and honest who aren't American born are being raped by the system. Rules and regulations I understand. It would be nice if the ones who make these rules would set the example and follow them, as well.

I am an American, and my heart goes out for all non-US citizens who simply are trying to achieve better.

Thanks for any offered assistance.

I hope he gets deported ! We do not want lawbreakers in USA !!! Get out !!!

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !

This is what'll happen:

He'll get deported.

A legal LAW-ABIDING honduran who respects our laws -- comes here to "seek a better life".

Remember: Everytime a criminal gets deported. A slot opens up for someone else from that country who wants to do it the "legal" way. That's the people we want in our country. People who give "immigrants" a *good* name.

-= nav =-

Michael
    He may be facing a broomstick up his butt

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !

MizBradon-

I responded in my thread but I will repeat it here. You stated that your friend missed his immigration meeting and was picked up on a routine traffic stop. Your first question that needs to be answered is why did he miss his appointment and what was he going to immigration for anyways. Once you have the answers to these questions it will be easier to know the situation he is in.