free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maybe someone can give me some advice on a situation

Hello there. I am new to the board and gave a situation going on that maybe you could help me with. I am engaged to marry a man from England. He just divorced his American wife and she would never go through and sponsor him for his green card. So really he has been over here illegally for now about four years. They have a son together that is 4 years old. She is a very hateful woman and we were able to come up with a divorce agreement with her. Now she is wanting to move out of state and thinks we are suppose to drop everything and move to Minnesota from Texas when we are just living from paycheck and I am not wanting to move. She is threatening us now that we won't be able to see Kieran. We are getting married in a month and then start the process of my fiance getting his green card. He has a misdeamenor from an arguement they had where both were arrested. Would that and him living here out of status that amount of time deny him his green card? Seems like lately there are so many things standing in our way to be together and we are very much in love and just want a normal life. Has anyone gone thru this and could give me some insight on what to do next? Thank you so much!!!

Someone12
    and remind those of us who are patriotic Americans, who respect the laws of this nation, should give a rat's tu.rd if your illegal wa.nker fiance ever gets a green card????? Is he the next Nobel prize winner? (no)....you want insight?...move to England.

Your case seems very complicated (lots of complex issues). I highly recommend you see an immigration lawyer who will help you navigate and will be able to tell you if the arrest will affect the whole process. If you can't afford an attorney, please look into organizations in your community who may be able to help. You cannot rely on the non-legal advice you get on this forum for something as important as this.

Congratulations on choosing a loser for a husband and with a kid, and illegal. When shall we see you on Springer, or Maury, or better yet, Judge Judy, she will straighten you out. LOSER!!!

Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
    Your case seems very complicated (lots of complex issues). I highly recommend you see an immigration lawyer who will help you navigate and will be able to tell you if the arrest will affect the whole process. If you can't afford an attorney, please look into organizations in your community who may be able to help. You cannot rely on the non-legal advice you get on this forum for something as important as this.
    I agree with Mrs. Mani. You need to speak to a good immigration attorney and not rely solely on immigration forums for advice. Good luck.

Sorry, with such a conviction, he will not be able to adjust status here.

Someone12
    PUSC- let's not tempt me. This a-hole is just like all the rest of the cesspool of illegal aliens....

marry this man and have children with him . that will be a plus . Children , children , children . No judge will deny him to stay if you have children , so go and try to have some children ,starting today , good luck .

Wow, no amnesty sits so high in judgment, so witty and creative-and hateful. Tough guy hiding behind a monitor. Casting all those stones from his glass tower. Spending all his time criticizing, judging, hating. Who's the loser????

Someone12
    the losers are those braindead trailerpark dwellers whose IQs are lower than warm water, who marry or 'fall in love' with some a$$wipe wan.ker who has demonstrated zero respect for our laws....the other group of losers are those whose admission to 'Densa' (like 'Astird"...now there is a real trailerpark name....'A$$tur.d') who support these unpatriotic lowest-on-the-phylum scale occupants....