free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You may find better answers to your questions

Many of you have probably heard or been on this website, but here it is again..

www.immigrate2us.net

Here on these forums, you can get even better feedback for your questions most of the time. I haven't seen any rude and immature remarks on here, and the people are much more friendly and to-the-point. They dont make fun of "grammar mistakes" for those who have trouble writing in English or call people names like 5 year olds.. Check it out! : )

Many of you have probably heard or been on this website, but here it is again..

www.immigrate2us.net

Here on these forums, you can get even better feedback for your questions most of the time. I haven't seen any rude and immature remarks on here, and the people are much more friendly and to-the-point. They dont make fun of "grammar mistakes" for those who have trouble writing in English or call people names like 5 year olds.. Check it out! : )

you can't get rude or immature comment on that site but you get many wrong answers and waiver 601 is the soultion for every violation..

wrong advise hurts much more then no advise...

Immigration does not works in sympathically in any way which you get on that web site. You are not posting your question to get sympathy but to get solution.

Rude and Remarks can be found on that website behind the scene in PM. I am Witness of that.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Someone12
    That site is full of desperate housewives, each tipping the scale at 200 lbs or more. They feel free to castigate every government official, our embassies and anyone who doesn't agree with their narrow view.
    Many of these cows think they know more than attorneys, foreign service officers and DHS adjudicators....all have forgotten that their illegal scumbag spouse is the one who started the problem by ignoring our laws while these doughnut-gulping whales bemoan the "unfairness" of our laws and the people who enforce them.
    Hello morons....your visa-cheating, border-jumping irresponsible illegal alien spouse began the process with his(her) total disregard for our country's rules.
    These same double-chinned beauties will keep posting mindless quotes from sources they don't even understand while name-calling everyone who doesn't share their myopic viewpoints.
    So go ahead....follow their "expert" advice....be sure to buy a lot of Kleenex (and bon-bons) while you listen to their sad tales of woe....it is enough to make one gag.

bla blahhh blahhhhh...

yaddi yaddi yaaaaaa.....

Blah blahh?? no... blah blah blah!

: )

blah..."blah blah" blah

She got more 'Chins' than a chinese phonebook!
    More rolls than a Sara Lee Bakery!
    She fell over last night when your trailor trash friends went cow tipping and accidentally tipped yo momma over.
    And she stinky too! She has to use odor eaters for pantyliners!

Michael
    THIS IS THE BEST IMMIGRATION BOARD IN THE WORLD; WE ARE KIND ANDSUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER ! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BOARD, THEN GET OUT !!!!

Someone12
    sweetiejujy: sounds like you have been viewing that site..."immigrate2us.net" - that little poem describes perfectly the kind of vacuous vacas that frequent it.

Someone12
    OK, call it haiku, call it whatever you like, who cares? That pathetic website is chock full of desperate wannabee housewives (might make a good TV show) who find love outside a 7-11, where the illegal construction workers congregate. I guess that says something about their love life.