free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My marriage was a sham too !

After reading this board I realized yesterday that my wife of 20 years scammed me for a green. So I had to kill her. I hated to do it but she scammed me. What choice did I have? We were married when I was 30 and she was 29. She received the green card 19 years ago and became a citizen 12 years ago. And every day was a lie. She would cook breakfast and dinner every day. We have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful granddaughter. We took vacations every year together and we brought our home together. She made most of the money. For several years I was unable to work and she was the sole bread winner. When I cheated on her, she was upset and angry but eventually forgave me. When I lost all of her savings in a 4 day gambling and stripper binge in Las Vegas she was ready to leave me but again forgave me. It was after that she insisted I go to church with her for the past 10 years.

And This was all just a trick to get a green card. Thank you all for finally making me aware that she used me just to get a green card. These lying fraudsters must be stopped !

After reading this board I realized yesterday that my wife of 20 years scammed me for a green. So I had to kill her. I hated to do it but she scammed me. What choice did I have? We were married when I was 30 and she was 29. She received the green card 19 years ago and became a citizen 12 years ago. And every day was a lie. She would cook breakfast and dinner every day. We have 2 wonderful kids and a beautiful granddaughter. We took vacations every year together and we brought our home together. She made most of the money. For several years I was unable to work and she was the sole bread winner. When I cheated on her, she was upset and angry but eventually forgave me. When I lost all of her savings in a 4 day gambling and stripper binge in Las Vegas she was ready to leave me but again forgave me. It was after that she insisted I go to church with her for the past 10 years.

And This was all just a trick to get a green card. Thank you all for finally making me aware that she used me just to get a green card. These lying fraudsters must be stopped !

Sonof, thought you were leaving the board? I see you came back to start a new game - pathetic.

I didn't know I was being defrauded until I read about all the fraud on this board ! She did forgive me again and again but it was just to get a green card ! That was a long time ago and she still pretends to love me and says she loves me over and over and thinks I am acting crazy ! But now I know she just used me. I really didn't kill her but what can I do after 20 years? Can I deport her?

Can't you find a better way to spend your time, Sonof? Honestly, you might fool some, but you're still the same troll using an alias. Get a life, for goodness sake!

I have a response to this posting that I'm going to send elsewhere and it's not going to go to ilw. Enough is enough.

I have discovered through my investigation that she is planning a big birthday party for me. What is this chess game she is playing ? She is making it look like she loves me but it is a trick ! Checkmate I say !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darkforce:
    I have discovered through my investigation that she is planning a big birthday party for me. What is this chess game she is playing ? She is making it look like she loves me but it is a trick ! Checkmate I say !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">FOOL</span>

She's planning a birthday party in celebration of your being such a fool for posting as you have.

Through the word 'investigation' you are going to be proved an even bigger fool.

You're playing your own discussion board chess game and you're not far from losing. Hide and watch, fool.

THIS IS MADNESS !!! For 23 years (we dated 3 years before the mariage because she "wasn
    't ready") she has put on this act ! Now she says she loves me more than ever and I am being silly for thinking this ! I have been on disability for the past 5 years and she has paid all the bills. And I have plenty of time to think. She is tricking me ! Now a big birthday party is planned ! What a ruse ! I am not to be out checkmated by this fraud ! How many more years of this mad chess game?

Darkforce, May the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ Dwells Within Your Heart And Soul And May You Be Prepared To Meet The Saviour When He Comes. For one Bushel of Experience Is Worth A Wilderness Of Learning. May The Peace of GOD be with You Forever.....