ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page


Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network

EB-5

移民日报

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Make us Homepage

Questions/Comments


SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily


Chinese Immig. Daily




The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: --------

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    lol $1-per-month web hosting never will get you a decent looking web page.

  4. #4
    Can I file a FCC complaint for false advertising?

    It is said he has 23 years of experience and yet only passed he his bar a year ago. Anybody see a disconnect here.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

  5. #5
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TRUTH_REVEALED:
    YOU SURE CAN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So SOM, is this your new poster id? I gotch this time ****er.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

    I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

  8. #8
    I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

    I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

  9. #9
    Well, I have 1.3 billion plus. There will be enough to go around and Obama will not help them whatsoever.

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

    I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

  10. #10
    with no intention to joke on this, 4 people need to be shipped on " if it fits, it ships" to the FBI, SOM, FEDERAL, SOMEONE12, & Iperson

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Well, I have 1.3 billion plus. There will be enough to go around and Obama will not help them whatsoever.

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    I have the support of 30 million + canadians to cross the border and kick his A......ss. Just let me know when and where, we need to partner earthcam.comto prodcast it live!

    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Like I said SOM, aka Truth Reveled, this is not going to work. Want to come out and play for real or are you still a coward, carpet bagger.

    I also notice it did not take you long to log out and create a new id. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: