50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSS/LULAC Applicants (Los Angeles)

I' am a CSS/Lulac applicant and is scheduled for my I-687 interview this October at LA district office along Sotto St. Any of you guys would like to give some advice/tips regarding the interview process here in Los Angeles district office. I am currently working with my EAD and have applied for CSS/Lulac September of last year. I'm only 26 and I went here in the US with my folks when I was only one and a half years old. Was just wondering what documents I should bring during the interview aside from the forms, notice etc.

Thank you and I would really appreciate all your advices. Have a wonderful day!

I' am a CSS/Lulac applicant and is scheduled for my I-687 interview this October at LA district office along Sotto St. Any of you guys would like to give some advice/tips regarding the interview process here in Los Angeles district office. I am currently working with my EAD and have applied for CSS/Lulac September of last year. I'm only 26 and I went here in the US with my folks when I was only one and a half years old. Was just wondering what documents I should bring during the interview aside from the forms, notice etc.

Thank you and I would really appreciate all your advices. Have a wonderful day!

I had my interview at the LA (Soto St) Office last year, and as someone mentioned in another post they are following the guidelines of LIFE cases, which is not correct, so take a copy of the settlement with you and point it out to the interviewing officer, because he/she may not be familiar with CSS/LULAC final settlement.

hey squid, thanks! just want to know how'd the interview went? im sked for my i687 interview this oct in la dist ofc (soto st). i dont have any lifeact app, just the css/lulac which ive applied last year (sept 05).

if any of u guys have experience re: i687 interview, i would really appreciate if you could share some advices on this topic.

many thanks!

For the interview, the Officer will PRIMARILY focus on information from your application. He/she will do all in their might to get you on the dates on your application. Make sure you develop a chronological timeline just to be sure. Although you say to yourself, 'how could i forget?', but nerves could set in and mess it up for you. I was given this valuable advice and it helped so much.

Good luck!

Goodgam

good advice goodgam. you are correct the officer try their might to get you on the dates on your application.

oh okay! thanks! now for my last question...after the interview. will you know that day if you get approved or denied or will you get something in email about the decision.

is it true that CSS/Lulac is non-deporatable case? any comments regarding this?....thanks again!

It is a non-deportable case unless there is evidence of outright fraud in the case. Good luck to all that have applied (yours truly included).

Goodgam

THANKS!

HOW MANY OFFICERS WILL BE THERE DURING THE INTERVIEW? IS IT GONNA BE ON A ROOM OR WINDOW TYPE OF INTERVIEW? JUST CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

I APPRECIATE FOR ALL THE INFOS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Only one and like mine, I would assume it would be behind close quarters. GOOD LUCK!