publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Rejection after approval in US citizenship ?

Hi I recently got approval in US citizenship interview, and was told that I should wait for letter for oath ceremony.
    But I am wondering if there is ever a rejection after approval in US citizenship interview?
    Here is why I am, concerned...

You see, in 1994, I was involved in a small theft/shoplifting situation, for which the charges were later dropped.

I had completely forgotten about it, and did not mention it in my citizendship appln form.

In the citizenship interview, the immigration officer brought it up. I immediately remembered, and described what happened...

She was nice about it, and annotated my form right there, to say that the charges had been dropped etc.

She then proceeded to test me on US governement, the typical etst etc, and then said that she was recomending me for approval, and that I should expect an invitation to the oath ceremeny in 6 weeks.

Now, my question is, Am I over the hump? or is ther a possibility that I have screwed up, and I could be rejected now?

Please advise.

Hi I recently got approval in US citizenship interview, and was told that I should wait for letter for oath ceremony.
    But I am wondering if there is ever a rejection after approval in US citizenship interview?
    Here is why I am, concerned...

You see, in 1994, I was involved in a small theft/shoplifting situation, for which the charges were later dropped.

I had completely forgotten about it, and did not mention it in my citizendship appln form.

In the citizenship interview, the immigration officer brought it up. I immediately remembered, and described what happened...

She was nice about it, and annotated my form right there, to say that the charges had been dropped etc.

She then proceeded to test me on US governement, the typical etst etc, and then said that she was recomending me for approval, and that I should expect an invitation to the oath ceremeny in 6 weeks.

Now, my question is, Am I over the hump? or is ther a possibility that I have screwed up, and I could be rejected now?

Please advise.

THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SERVICES !! We are now doing on line board notifications. Your petition for US Citizenship is ...... DENIED ;
    Thank you for visiting the United States.

SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT!!! Tell us about your ex-wife and her LOVER... PLEASE!!! Tell us about your misery!!! Tell us how they wanted to blow you UP!!!! MAKE US LAUGH!!!

no ... she was recommending u for approval she told u that u will be getting a invitation to the oath ceremony... CONGRATULATIONS!!!