50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CSS/Lulac- Recieved intent to deny letter

Yesterday I recieved a Intent of deny letter for my css application,i had interview on june,06. They are asking more evidence and also they are saying that ,I need evidence to proof that"I am admissible as an immigrant"... What is this means...What they need from me to proof that I am admissible? I don't have any criminal record.

For other evidence--- I found two documnets-- One a Bank letter of my friends name where I used to do transaction during 81-86.Will it be ok as an evidence?

Another one is my friend's Car record that we used to use at that time.

Please review and advice.I will appreciate that.

My LIFE is still pending in California.
    Thanks

Yesterday I recieved a Intent of deny letter for my css application,i had interview on june,06. They are asking more evidence and also they are saying that ,I need evidence to proof that"I am admissible as an immigrant"... What is this means...What they need from me to proof that I am admissible? I don't have any criminal record.

For other evidence--- I found two documnets-- One a Bank letter of my friends name where I used to do transaction during 81-86.Will it be ok as an evidence?

Another one is my friend's Car record that we used to use at that time.

Please review and advice.I will appreciate that.

My LIFE is still pending in California.
    Thanks

The Intent to Deny letter for your CSS/LULAC late application is in effect simply asking you to PROVE that you are eligible for the immigration benefit that you are seeking, or for you to PROVE to the CIS Adjudicating Officer that you are "admissible as an immigrant."

That's what you're claiming when you filed Form I-687, right? Hence, the burden of PROOF is on you.

And if I were the officer deciding your case, aside from the "second-hand documents" that you have mentioned, I would want to see at least a couple of documents bearing "your name."

You're claiming that you've been here out-of-status for more than 25 years! So you should do your best to PROVE that CLAIM beyond reasonable doubt. What do you think?

... just lucky to hit close to the mark sometimes, dav.

I think I confused u folks.I have provided 13-14 affidavits so far....thats not good enough they want more...I don't have any other evidence...Thats the two evidence i have now...one is bank record another one is car record from my friends name....About "admissible as an immigrant" I think that is standard procedure for all.. anyway I have been submit all my vaccine...I got police record ..will provide that....another thing during last june'06 interview the officer ask me for a photocopy of my passport....my lawyer says u don't have to give it anyway...that may be one cause...don't know what these lawyers do...we trust them too much.....
    Now my questions---
    1)Any body knows any css/lulac good lawyer in Atlanta area....
    2) Now do u guys think it will be a good idea to provide those two evidence with friends name on it...or just say that I don't have any more...
    3) Any new suggestions ????Tahnks

Hahaha, you're confused! This is going to be my last word on this for you.

The main problem is that you think that CSS/LULAC application is like a vendo machine where you can insert a dollar bill and wallah! a diet coke will drop.

Even "100 affidavits" cannot be equal to a SINGLE DOCUMENT that bears YOUR NAME and DATED anytime within 1981-1986 to prove that you are eligible as a late CSS/LULAC filer. I don't know how to put this any CLEARER than this.

And if you can't do this, then, your application would be denied (or should be denied) because you failed to PROVE your claim of ELIGIBILITY for the BENEFIT that you're seeking.

To tell you the truth, no lawyer anywhere in the US can reverse this fact!

I understand that ..don't u think I understand ...I think I do but Do I have any other choice?I don't think I have...Either I have to tell 'em that I don't have anymore evidence or send those two evidence...
    Thx

Taxreg16:

Please APPEAL!!! Don't just give up like that.
    Think....there are lots of stuff that you can supply as proof:

1) Tax filings?? Call the IRS---they can print old records for you. I called and got tax printouts for every year that I filed.

2) Old driver's license?? DMV records. Traffic tickets??

3) School or doctors records??

4) Old neighbors?? Friends?? Church pastors? Ask them to help you write a DECLARATION that they know you from before 1982 and briefly describe under what circumstances they know you (DETAILS will help)---get about 12 of these.

5) Old phone numbers---do a search in old white pages--- maybe you will find your old listings.Go to the library for that.

6) Pay a fee online and do a background search---there are services for that. Maybe these people can dig up some of your old info.

7) Old utilities bill??

8) If you ever attended school---visit that old school, they will have records of you.

9) If you obtained SS# a long long time ago---that office will also have records of when you first got the number.

10) Get a credit report--- they will also have an original date of when you first got credit. I did not have any credit cards for years...but my credit file dates back to before 1982 cos I joined a health club then which I totally forgot and did not know they will have a record.

11) What about old employers---ask them to write a letter or print up an old record for you....

Come on...think.... someone somewhere MUST have a record of your existence...... Think think think.... don't give up.....

Thanks 108Jam..

So far I have given 14 affidavits.They want more.The problem is I moved LA to Atlanta in 1991. I got my LIFE work permit in 1990 in LA.Its hard for me to go back there dig down for more evidence now. I got whatever I can manage so far. But anyway thanks for advice.I will try to gather few more evidence if i can then let u folks know where I am standing.

Thanks again---seems like you are nice person..GOd bless u.

please help me i received a notice of intent to deny my case and i have submitted all i can for evidence so far. The uscis sent me a ltter last week stating the notice of decision in which they have denied my case.I came illegally in the us when i was 2 years old in oct 1981.
    I have all my school records from 1984 - present. I gave the Uscis 2 affidavits of people who took care of me in 1981. these people are us citizens who came to the us in the 1970's. the uscis also state i am not a class memeber since i did not file in 1988-1989. how could i have filed since back than when i was 9 years old at the time. I have provided the uscis with prrof from 1984 - present which are school records, hospital records from 1983 and 2 affidavits from 2 people proofing my residence from 1981-1983. please help what else may i supposed to submit? i want to appeal this case but need more help in doing so thank you.