50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: “The shooter was sent by God” says Westboro minister- rhetoric continues

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

And all Christians condemn the Westboro cult. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I really wonder why that organization is allowed to call itself Baptist Church. Isn't the Baptist Church duly organized and would be able to control run-offs like that? I mean in the least disallow them to be called a Baptist Church.

This is horrendous!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Not trade marked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...I meant organized as in "hierarchy". Don't they have anybody to answer to, like a Bishop or Cardinal or somebody higher up within the Baptist Church. This is really bothering me....I feel like writing to somebody within the Church.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

There's the Baptist World Alliance, but Baptist churches do not have to belong. I agree that this is horrendous. At least they aren't going to picket at the little girl's service. I was relieved to read that this AM. They should arrest them all when they picket the judge's funeral on Friday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    I really wonder why that organization is allowed to call itself Baptist Church. Isn't the Baptist Church duly organized and would be able to control run-offs like that? I mean in the least disallow them to be called a Baptist Church.

This is horrendous! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    They don't drink and they don't dance LOL
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

They don't drink and they don't dance LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe that's one of the reasons I don't know any Baptists, lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:

They don't drink and they don't dance LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe that's one of the reasons I don't know any Baptists, lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I bet you know a "reformed" Baptist or two.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre