free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

As expected, when given his due beating, he'd chicken out. Where have the courage and ill-placed patriotism gone? Hey c'mon show me what you've got please, bedpan-cleaning douchebag!

Someone12
    Once again, you are dodging the very argument you tried to make....please point out in the Constitution where it says that anyone can just saunter across our borders without permission and live and work legally.....while ole abercrumbly picks dates out of his rear end.

A douchebag is a douchebag is a douchebag, really, and the original dodge artist on the side. After failing to justify his 'reform proposals' (translation: dodging simple and direct challenges to his oft-bruited about refrain, which I won't call idiotic until provoked, I promise) the next best thing to do is to hide behind a logical fallacy with a false dilemma trimming.

Oh, but what to expect from SOMEONE whose day job is to clean bedpans and cavort with a cow's behind on weekends as favorite pastime?

Okay, so there's no any explanation about the legal mechanics (the original premise of this discussion) on how to carry out his proposals namely: an end to all waivers, to AOS, to visa extensions, and to alien and USC marriages, but with extra-legal deportations in all cases?

My patience is getting thin, but I'm giving him the chance to answer with even just a modicum of sense. I know it's somewhat of a stretch but I'm hoping against hope just in case...

As for his request: "....please point out in the Constitution where it says that anyone can just saunter across our borders without permission and live and work legally....."

That's easy.

It's embodied in Article 1 - The Legislative Branch, Section 8 - Powers of Congress of the US Constitution that states in part, thus: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization...

It's within the power (and innate duty) of the Legislative Branch to bestow upon "any person" with guaranteed due process and equal protection rights (See Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments) to enjoy the benefits of a uniform rule of naturalization.

It was done through various acts of the US Congress, the most notable among them were the Naturalization Act of 1790 and Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

But the fact that the legislature isn't doing it now while it's long overdue is tantamount to them reneging on their constitutional mandate.

That brings us back to what I said in one of my previous posts that the government is failing to take on its responsibility. They've done it before, why the h e c k should they not do it now? What's taking them so long? It's inevitable and long overdue.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That brings us back to what I said in one of my previous posts that the government is failing to take on its responsibility . They've done it before, why the h e c k should they not do it now? What's taking them so long? It's inevitable and long overdue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See Unique's story he posted elsewhere. 1-0 to RN

Originally white man came and took over Indian land and claimed it as theirs. Was white man illegally entering Indian country?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    Sorry RN, aka Biggest Doofus in History, but the example you cited does NOT bestow any right upon any non USC to cross the borders of our soveriegn nation nor take up residence in this country....read it again...and BTW, you owe me royalties on your pathetic inability to think up your insulting comments....you had to borrow most of the terms I use....

Dodge, dodge, and dodge the issue, douchebag. Borrowing your terms or giving back to you what you can use ONLY to helpless immigrants? It must be working well. You're hurting. And your 20 IQ has just been exhibited. Now I'm still awaiting, without holding my breath though, your sensible response of any kind. Prove me wrong, Super Doofus.

Someone12
    You STILL have not found ONE WORD in the Constitution that supports your silly position...and I challenge you to scour the Constitution to find the words that support your **** view....NO ONE who is not an American Citizen nor LPR has the RIGHT to cross the borders of MY country (it is not yours, because you have zero idea of what it means to be an American) and live happily ever after....come one....let's see you find those elusive words....(that scratching sound is you running a fingernail across your scalp, wondering what to do next....and try to think of some insults that are original.....

ilw.com update: Someone12 exposed.

After all, there's nothing but an empty head behind that big immigrant bashing. He looks brave and knowledgeable only to those of you who are hapless and helpless.

Why escape from the real issue of this debate by forcing me to a corner with the idea that's not even a legitimate premise? Well, it's worth a try but no way Jose.

Yeah, use false logic and get mad. Translation: chickening away from the real issue because you can't justify your 'original' proposals.

At least move a little bit out of your trailer park intellect by countering my Constitutional interpretation about the question that you're asking.

I have mine, you have none.

Someone12
    Dear NR the Simpleton: All I asked of you was to point out any reference in my Constitution that states that anyone,other than an American citizen or legal permanent resident, that bestows the RIGHT to any dooshbag to cross the borders of my country and live and work without permission...of course, by now you have realized that your interpretation is pure baloney...and that is why you have yet to even cut and paste anything from the Constitution that supports your empty argument....I've seen dried dog tu.rds on the street that are smarter than you.