free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

wzzup somoene 12, u'r cylender ios runing out of air???????? u seem to be tight with spending money on alcohol and here u are begin for attention by the name of the eagle and uncle Sam,,,, I am american ,, i am american....... well i have something for u, i just through a quarter next to the sewage,, go and collect before a dog comes and **** on it u piece of Sh.....it'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    You are truly missing the point....ALL of my proposals would not cost a penny! Just think...no more waivers means we don't have to have people adjudicating pleas from manatees, no more extensions means we don't have to waste resources rubber stamping Bee Ess applications...instant deportations means we don't have to have immigration judges wasting time deciding on whether or not to toss some dooshbag visa cheat or border jumper....and the cows can just move to whatever third world excrement hole they wish, if they are really 'in love.' We save money and rid our country of this blight on our society. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12
    wow...what a coherent posting from some syrian camel "rider"....and to RoughNeighbor....if you are so supportive of illegal aliens or unwilling to voice any position or too FN scared to swim against the tide, well, show your true support for these dooshbags by taking a few into YOUR house, feed and clothe them, let them use YOUR car, and anything you think they 'deserve.' But like all illegal alien supporters, you lack the courage to stand behind your words....

That's what I thought. Because you can't (I didn't say you don't want, but you simply can't) present any decent, nope, a little over trailerpark argument to support your points, you would take refuge behind your usual tantrums.

You always talk about the rule of law and yet when the laws run counter to your liking, you deem yourself to be so important to thumb your unwashed nose at them.

Now tell me how your FN proposals wouldn't cost a penny when the government would grapple under the weight of left and right legal challenges after subverting the Constitution, INA, and statutes.

Do you know how much it costs us taxpayers for the lawmakers (or the states) to amend just one solitary article, or part thereof, of the Constitution?

Of course, that's one thing your booze and tobacco (off welfare) blurred gray matter is too complex to fathom.

Someone12
    No border jumper has a constitutional right to be in MY country...better have someone read the Constitution to you, several times, since there are some big words you clearly don't understand.
    Amending the INA costs only what we already pay Congress, ergo, it won't cost any more...so head back to your moth eaten couch, pour yourself that lukewarm Schlitz and turn on Jerry Springer....that's about as much of an intellectual challenge you can cope with.

Fourteenth Amendment. Section 1. states in part and I quote: ... nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. ... unquote

Persons protected by the due process clause include all human beings regardless of race, color, or citizenship. Please see Granger cases.

This explains why since the inception of the DHS's ICE bureau, there has been a tremendous rise in detention industry all over the country. Why? Because any person arrested is being detained while awaiting his/her day to be heard in a court of law by virtue of his/her due process and equal protection rights under the Constitution.

As to the legislature as simple as to introduce a bill with let's say one of your moronic ideas that has no any chance to even be calendared would be tantamount to spending precious government man-hours and resources.

These eventualities are very much possible though as long as we have those in the mold of Sens. Sessions and Bunning in the US Senate.

What say you? I knew you can disappoint, but I didn't know that you can disappoint absolutely.

This is God earth its no one property, people have the freedom to move wherever they wish on one clear condition, be peaceful, let people live in peace and mind up your f.............in god dammmm business, u aint our god on earth, those people are seeking better place to call home because they are suffering from ppl like you and they have no power to defend themselves but to go to somehere where they can survive, those ppl could be your or mine relative so dont u have sympathy opr heart to anyone who cant feed his or her family in where they live and lets face it, do u think they can live with your country immigration lawwwww, look @ me, 8 years and i dont even know if i will get my f....in green card and yet another 2 to three years to know so, although i know i am strong 1st because i am not desperate to be close to ppl like u, 2nd, 10 years back in canada, i knew I would be meeting assssssssssssssssss holes losssssssssers like u so i stocked up my investment with 2 masters degree, one year on the run for a phd degree, 7 years of work exp in engineering, full time job and beyond all and plz watch me wariting this and stick it up your ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS' CANADIAN CITIZEN' and i am not even 30 years old yet.... U seeeee u Son of A *****HhHhHhHh Great weekend *****HhHhhHhHhH

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    wow...what a coherent posting from some syrian camel "rider"....and to RoughNeighbor....if you are so supportive of illegal aliens or unwilling to voice any position or too FN scared to swim against the tide, well, show your true support for these dooshbags by taking a few into YOUR house, feed and clothe them, let them use YOUR car, and anything you think they 'deserve.' But like all illegal alien supporters, you lack the courage to stand behind your words.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12
    Note that the 14th amendment does NOT give any illegal alien the RIGHT to be in MY country....period. Read it again and again, until your peanut-sized brain can understand that simple concept....(why do we have visa laws????)

u really cant be human.................... this is all i can say' u are worse than this evil usama bin laden'

Note that the 14th amendment does NOT give any illegal alien the RIGHT to be in MY country....period. Read it again and again, until your peanut-sized brain can understand that simple concept....(why do we have visa laws????) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But not anywhere in the Constitution does it say either for the government not to act rationally to address or solve the problem. 12M and counting doesn't look to me to be a logical number in the 21st century America. Nitpicking on checkpoints here and there and raiding employers here and there don't look anywhere near rational.

he is just selfish and he doesnt wish the good for anyone but him and his brothers, i met lots of ppl like this nature and all u can do is treat them by the language they understand, just show them u can nail them down and show them what success is so let them see how losers they are'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    But not anywhere in the Constitution does it say either for the government not to act rationally to address or solve the problem. 12M and counting doesn't look to me to be a logical number in the 21st century America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>