free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Francis Hernandez of Guatamala

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Houston must be feeling like this guy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have always referred this to that movie. IP is very much like her.
    I am just so happy that she never knew where he lived or anything.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:

I am not trying to superimpose anything here, I admitted openly many times that I sent those nude photos to Houston but that was because I had feelings for him, which I still do btw despite of everything that happened. I don't care what anyone thinks, I've always been honest. Unlike you Proud, you wanted just a little fun because you're old and bored. That's a huge difference, so don't you dare comparing me to you.
    And that's my last post on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Iperson sent nude pictures to me and other members on here, not just Houston.
    In fact she posted some nude pictures here on this site for all to see!! yuk

Ahhh..can everybody read what she just admitted to. (even thought we already knew)
    She STILL has feelings for Houston.
    That proves she is in fact obsessed with him, even after all this time.
    2 weeks of chit chat and she becomes this obsessed.
    How can anyone believe anything she says. She is a compulsive liar. Always in fantasy world.
    How many times lately has she been trying to convince us all, that she hates Houston, that he was too old. that she had no interest in him whatsoever and all the other demeaning things? Lie after lie.

Iperson he thinks you are nothing but trash, a ugly crazy bi-tch and cant wait for the day you are caught. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This morning, I read three posts made by IP and now they are gone. Sheesh. She blows in and blows out thnking it will help her.

What nees to happen is for computer foresncis to retrieve her posts from the server of ILW, present them in court as evidence, amongh the other things, and have a judge rule on her. Taht way she will be deported. Who knows, maybe Davdah will use his vast "legal experience" to defend her. And we will all sit in satisfaction the judge will not rule in their favor.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:

I am not trying to superimpose anything here, I admitted openly many times that I sent those nude photos to Houston but that was because I had feelings for him, which I still do btw despite of everything that happened. I don't care what anyone thinks, I've always been honest. Unlike you Proud, you wanted just a little fun because you're old and bored. That's a huge difference, so don't you dare comparing me to you.
    And that's my last post on this site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Iperson sent nude pictures to me and other members on here, not just Houston.
    In fact she posted some nude pictures here on this site for all to see!! yuk

Ahhh..can everybody read what she just admitted to. (even thought we already knew)
    She STILL has feelings for Houston.
    That proves she is in fact obsessed with him, even after all this time.
    2 weeks of chit chat and she becomes this obsessed.
    How can anyone believe anything she says. She is a compulsive liar. Always in fantasy world.
    How many times lately has she been trying to convince us all, that she hates Houston, that he was too old. that she had no interest in him whatsoever and all the other demeaning things? Lie after lie.

Iperson he thinks you are nothing but trash, a ugly crazy bi-tch and cant wait for the day you are caught. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This morning, I read three posts made by IP and now they are gone. Sheesh. She blows in and blows out thnking it will help her.

What nees to happen is for computer foresncis to retrieve her posts from the server of ILW, present them in court as evidence, amongh the other things, and have a judge rule on her. Taht way she will be deported. Who knows, maybe Davdah will use his vast "legal experience" to defend her. And we will all sit in satisfaction the judge will not rule in their favor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Iperson's not that smart to realize all her posts are saved on back-ups by ILW. If it comes to her word against anyone's here, she's totally s.crewed! As much trouble as she tried to cause nearly everyone on this forum, it's totally justified that people here retaliate and return the favor.