free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: somebody Help meeeeeee!!!!!

I don't understand what to do to get my papers in good time

I am wondering if it makes any difference if I get married in the US or the UK (i am a uk Citizen getting married to a US citizen).

Here are my options please tell me the best route:

1) have my boyfriend come here and get married in the UK, then file for an Immigrant Visa.

2) Getting a Fiance Visa, go back to the states and File for AOS and wait stay there.

3) get married in the states and then come back to Uk to file for an immigrant Visa.

My issues is that I don't really want to go through a long drawn out process, of having Getting to the US and not being able to work for months and months and not being able to leave the states for two years! (this is what I have heard any way, let me know if it is true)

I don't understand what to do to get my papers in good time

I am wondering if it makes any difference if I get married in the US or the UK (i am a uk Citizen getting married to a US citizen).

Here are my options please tell me the best route:

1) have my boyfriend come here and get married in the UK, then file for an Immigrant Visa.

2) Getting a Fiance Visa, go back to the states and File for AOS and wait stay there.

3) get married in the states and then come back to Uk to file for an immigrant Visa.

My issues is that I don't really want to go through a long drawn out process, of having Getting to the US and not being able to work for months and months and not being able to leave the states for two years! (this is what I have heard any way, let me know if it is true)

It's going to take time, either way.

If you come on a fiancee visa, you can apply to have your status adjusted.

While you have your file pending, you are allowed to travel with an Advance Parole document. They usually don't give trouble to people who haven't overstayed or haven't overstayed more than 180 days. This will let you travel and come back. It's not a guarantee that you will be allowed back in the country.

I traveled on it when my petition was pending and everything went well.

Usually also, after filing your stuff, you'll get a work permit usually within 2 months.

From all of my research, a US Fiance Visa is the way to go....ensure you get married within the time allowed and everything should be fine.

hi:
    maybe you can read www.k1homepages.com, you can read a lot of story and solutions.
    i got married in Peru with a Us citizen and after 9 weeks i will have my interview to get my visa, i hope so.

Good luck!

Once you are married you need to file both the i-129 and the i-130, but stay in the Uk. Once your non immagrant visa comes you will also be elligble for a temp woking permit.You can get married where you like. Just file the forms according to the instructions. And stay in the Uk while you wait