free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need yours opinions, www.falsepassports.org

What do you think about this website - www.falsepassports.org? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

What do you think about this website - www.falsepassports.org? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

WOW now we can all be someone else ...and what's more, we can have it shipped for free!!!

Seriously, however, how dare you show up here with this crime ridden website? This is an honest immigration board. We struggle to obtain status legally.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sertabe:
    What do you think about this website - www.falsepassports.org? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF....of all the message boards you found this one to advertise. Explains why because most of here are law breakers trying to circumvent the system.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    WOW now we can all be someone else ...and what's more, we can have it shipped for free!!!

Seriously, however, how dare you show up here with this crime ridden website? This is an honest immigration board. We struggle to obtain status legally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Illegals striving to straighten the record and finally adopt the path of legal.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Its a scam. The objective is to entice those with immigration problems to utilize their service. If anything is delivered at all, doubtful. It would be worthless or worse when attempted to be used. So, to all illegals, go ahead. Order a fake U.S. passport. Just don't complain when you're slammed to the floor at the port of entry and carted off wearing silver bracelets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously a scam. I guess they know better to include the USA as one of the countries they can provide fake documents, as it is not on their list.

It says at the bottom left corner:

© 2007-2009 Copyright FalsePassports.org
    For entertainment only. Not a government document.

Most passports now around the world have ways that cannot be tampered with or forged, so I doubt if anyone would really risk getting a fake one hoping it would look that real and use it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    It says at the bottom left corner:

© 2007-2009 Copyright FalsePassports.org
    For entertainment only. Not a government document.

Most passports now around the world have ways that cannot be tampered with or forged, so I doubt if anyone would really risk getting a fake one hoping it would look that real and use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good observation Sprint I didn't see that at first, however, I also think that this is only for them to cover their asses in case the Government is moving in on them. Honestly, how many entertainment purposes have you come accross in your lifetime where you needed to proof your citizenship and/or show a passport?

It was one of my first hunches: "How in everything in the world can these people advertise their services"?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I agree with you Koller, sites like these can possibly do some damage. Someone out there may use it for fraud. Mind you fake passports are not the only thing that are advertised these days, there are many that sell fake ID's too. Again for entertaining purposes, but still, someone may use it for deceit.

I can't figure out though like you suggest, what could you use a fake passport for in entertainment wise. There are always those that will fall for those sites and not read the small print.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

OHHHH GOODY!!!
    I Can Finally Be Anyone I Want!!!!
    Ron Jeromy???? Hmmmm???? Waittttt!!! I Am Already There!
    3rd Oar! Japanese Got No Chance Next Year!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y