free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a face to illegal imigrants!!!

I opened this topic after i read a lot of coments in different board disccusions .i was a little bit dissapointed that how fast people judge other peoples circumstances ...nobody wants to be illegal and its not something we r proud of but there r a lot of issues that most people don't know unless they have lived through them ...I have been living in USA for almost 10 years and i am still an illegal imigrant ...i have spent so much money on legal fees trying to fix what should have been fixed a long time ago...the circumstances dont allow me to sue the attorney that put me through all this turmoil..i have two beautiful children that r born here and i have been married for 15 years .My husband was granted refugge asylee 10 years ago ..due to bad advice from our ex attorney we r the ones that r suffering everyday ....we have build a life here and have become adjusted to the american life that we all love..i am still waiting to become a legal imigrant and that would be one of the happiest days for me and my family.Nobody likes to leave their own country and their loved ones behind but there r the circumstances that make us do this ..my husband and i we wre both college graduates in albania and we were happy to start our life together there ,but then the revolution started and my husband had to leave albania and so did i a few years later ...we came here hoping to live the american dream but as in every dream u wake up and u smell the reality ..it was hard for us to work as dishwashers or cleaning toilets but we did it without complaining and as time passed by with hard work we build our lives and we thought we were living the american dream ..until one morning we had the ICE knocking at our door...they were looking for some guy we have never heard of but guess who paid the price ,,,ME of course i was put under order of supervision until my 1-730 is approved ..i live in anxiety of what would happen to me or my family if my case is denied ..how can i live in albania, a place that i dont call my home anymore? how can my kids live without their father ? what r we gonna do ? i go to sleep and i cant sleep ,i cry a lot and my kids wonder what did they do wrong.it is very hard for anybody to imagine unless they have been in my shoes..AND FOR THOSE WHO THEIR ANSWER WOULD BE ;u and ur family can go back to albania...i wish it was that easy cause i would go there in a heartbeat if our lives won't be in danger ..the reality of it is i know our lives would be in danger there and what kills me is cause i cant do anything about it .HOw can a mother protect her children when the wellbeing of them is on some judges hands ...when i told this to the order of suppervision officer he said ur husband can stay here and keep the kids ...how would they live when he has to work to provide for them ...or should our kids be moved in foster homes since that was his other option ..or maybe they should go on welfare and the goverment will pay..isnt it easier to just let them live here with both their parent and not have the taxpayers money raise our kids ...i would like for everybody to share their stories ..i could write a book on this topic but i know some of u that never had to deal with imigration laws would be bored as hell lol and thats the last thing i want to do ....thats it for now
    ONE DAY MY SHIP WILL COME BUT WITH MY LUCK I'LL BE AT THE AIRPORT

I opened this topic after i read a lot of coments in different board disccusions .i was a little bit dissapointed that how fast people judge other peoples circumstances ...nobody wants to be illegal and its not something we r proud of but there r a lot of issues that most people don't know unless they have lived through them ...I have been living in USA for almost 10 years and i am still an illegal imigrant ...i have spent so much money on legal fees trying to fix what should have been fixed a long time ago...the circumstances dont allow me to sue the attorney that put me through all this turmoil..i have two beautiful children that r born here and i have been married for 15 years .My husband was granted refugge asylee 10 years ago ..due to bad advice from our ex attorney we r the ones that r suffering everyday ....we have build a life here and have become adjusted to the american life that we all love..i am still waiting to become a legal imigrant and that would be one of the happiest days for me and my family.Nobody likes to leave their own country and their loved ones behind but there r the circumstances that make us do this ..my husband and i we wre both college graduates in albania and we were happy to start our life together there ,but then the revolution started and my husband had to leave albania and so did i a few years later ...we came here hoping to live the american dream but as in every dream u wake up and u smell the reality ..it was hard for us to work as dishwashers or cleaning toilets but we did it without complaining and as time passed by with hard work we build our lives and we thought we were living the american dream ..until one morning we had the ICE knocking at our door...they were looking for some guy we have never heard of but guess who paid the price ,,,ME of course i was put under order of supervision until my 1-730 is approved ..i live in anxiety of what would happen to me or my family if my case is denied ..how can i live in albania, a place that i dont call my home anymore? how can my kids live without their father ? what r we gonna do ? i go to sleep and i cant sleep ,i cry a lot and my kids wonder what did they do wrong.it is very hard for anybody to imagine unless they have been in my shoes..AND FOR THOSE WHO THEIR ANSWER WOULD BE ;u and ur family can go back to albania...i wish it was that easy cause i would go there in a heartbeat if our lives won't be in danger ..the reality of it is i know our lives would be in danger there and what kills me is cause i cant do anything about it .HOw can a mother protect her children when the wellbeing of them is on some judges hands ...when i told this to the order of suppervision officer he said ur husband can stay here and keep the kids ...how would they live when he has to work to provide for them ...or should our kids be moved in foster homes since that was his other option ..or maybe they should go on welfare and the goverment will pay..isnt it easier to just let them live here with both their parent and not have the taxpayers money raise our kids ...i would like for everybody to share their stories ..i could write a book on this topic but i know some of u that never had to deal with imigration laws would be bored as hell lol and thats the last thing i want to do ....thats it for now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LINDA78:
    I opened this topic after i read a lot of coments in different board disccusions .i was a little bit dissapointed that how fast people judge other peoples circumstances ...nobody wants to be illegal and its not something we r proud of but there r a lot of issues that most people don't know unless they have lived through them ...I have been living in USA for almost 10 years and i am still an illegal imigrant ...i have spent so much money on legal fees trying to fix what should have been fixed a long time ago...the circumstances dont allow me to sue the attorney that put me through all this turmoil..i have two beautiful children that r born here and i have been married for 15 years .My husband was granted refugge asylee 10 years ago ..due to bad advice from our ex attorney we r the ones that r suffering everyday ....we have build a life here and have become adjusted to the american life that we all love..i am still waiting to become a legal imigrant and that would be one of the happiest for me and my family.Nobody likes to leave their own country and their loved ones behind but there r the circumstances that make us do this ..my husband and i we wre both college graduates in albania and we were happy to start our life together there ,but then the revolution started and my husband had to leave albania and so did i a few years later ...we came here hoping to leave our american dream but as in every dream u wake up and u smell the reality ..it was hard for us to work as dishwashers or cleaning toilets but we did it without complaining and as time passed by with hard work we build our lives and we thought we were living the american dream ..until one morning we had the ICE knocking at our door...they were looking for some guy we have never heard of but guess who paid the price ,,,ME of course i was put under order of supervision until my 1-730 is approved ..i live in anxiety of what would happened to me or my family if my case is denied ..how can i live in albania that i dont call it my home anymore? how can my kids live without their father ? what r we gonna do ? i go to sleep and i cant sleep i cry a lot and my kids wonder what did they do wrong.it is very hard for anybody to imagine unless they have been in my shoes..AND FOR THOSE WHO THEIR ANSWER WOULD BE ;u and ur family can go back to albania...i wish it was that easy cause i would go there in a heartbeat if our lives won't be in danger ..the reality of it is i know our lives would be in danger there and what kills me is cause i cant do anything about it .HOw can a mother protect her children when the wellbeing of them is on some judges hands ...when i told this to the order of suppervision officer he said ur husband can stay here and keep the kids ...how would they live when he has to work to provide for them ...or should our kids be moved in foster homes since that was his other option ..or maybe they should go on welfare and the goverment will pay..isnt it easier to just let them live here with both their parent and not have the taxpayers money raise our kids ...i would like for everybody to share their stories ..i could write a book on this topic but i know some of u that never had to deal with imigration laws would be bored as hell lol and thats the last thing i want to do ....thats it for now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linda,

Many succeed!!! do not judge that USC Do Not understand!! Is The Bad That Make It more difficult for The Good!! Your Own Origin!!! those Of Fraud That Made it more Difficult for YOU!!! as Far As your book? Hold off for Awhile And stick around! You Have Entered A Place Of Diversification. Worldwide! Do Not Not Be So quick to judge! Many posters connected Within All avenues!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

How do you flee from Albania to USA? There are no direct flights.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LINDA78:
    I opened this topic after i read a lot of coments in different board disccusions .i was a little bit dissapointed that how fast people judge other peoples circumstances ...nobody wants to be illegal and its not something we r proud of but there r a lot of issues that most people don't know unless they have lived through them ...I have been living in USA for almost 10 years and i am still an illegal imigrant ...i have spent so much money on legal fees trying to fix what should have been fixed a long time ago...the circumstances dont allow me to sue the attorney that put me through all this turmoil..i have two beautiful children that r born here and i have been married for 15 years .My husband was granted refugge asylee 10 years ago ..due to bad advice from our ex attorney we r the ones that r suffering everyday ....we have build a life here and have become adjusted to the american life that we all love..i am still waiting to become a legal imigrant and that would be one of the happiest days for me and my family.Nobody likes to leave their own country and their loved ones behind but there r the circumstances that make us do this ..my husband and i we wre both college graduates in albania and we were happy to start our life together there ,but then the revolution started and my husband had to leave albania and so did i a few years later ...we came here hoping to live the american dream but as in every dream u wake up and u smell the reality ..it was hard for us to work as dishwashers or cleaning toilets but we did it without complaining and as time passed by with hard work we build our lives and we thought we were living the american dream ..until one morning we had the ICE knocking at our door...they were looking for some guy we have never heard of but guess who paid the price ,,,ME of course i was put under order of supervision until my 1-730 is approved ..i live in anxiety of what would happen to me or my family if my case is denied ..how can i live in albania, a place that i dont call my home anymore? how can my kids live without their father ? what r we gonna do ? i go to sleep and i cant sleep ,i cry a lot and my kids wonder what did they do wrong.it is very hard for anybody to imagine unless they have been in my shoes..AND FOR THOSE WHO THEIR ANSWER WOULD BE ;u and ur family can go back to albania...i wish it was that easy cause i would go there in a heartbeat if our lives won't be in danger ..the reality of it is i know our lives would be in danger there and what kills me is cause i cant do anything about it .HOw can a mother protect her children when the wellbeing of them is on some judges hands ...when i told this to the order of suppervision officer he said ur husband can stay here and keep the kids ...how would they live when he has to work to provide for them ...or should our kids be moved in foster homes since that was his other option ..or maybe they should go on welfare and the goverment will pay..isnt it easier to just let them live here with both their parent and not have the taxpayers money raise our kids ...i would like for everybody to share their stories ..i could write a book on this topic but i know some of u that never had to deal with imigration laws would be bored as hell lol and thats the last thing i want to do ....thats it for now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you get here? What type of entry visa did you have? Before ICE knocked on your door, were you in some type of status or pending status?

I've been living here illegal since 26 years- couldn't come forward to defend my case. During all these years, I secretly hoped for that ICE would knock on my door, because that would've been my chance to get myself in front of a judge. But..ICE never came!

I didn't leave my country because of political turmoil, but I know it's not easy to live in the shadows of a society.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

If you really had fear of perscution you would have qualified for aslyum.

Thank you to all of u that replied ..i want to clarify smth first of all ..i never blamed the usc i made it clear in the begining that i am in this situation because of one unexperienced lawyer and i pray to god everyday that i will get the chance to become legal in this country..as for the way i came here like most of imigrants came in this country and i have tried my best to make it right...
    DAVDAH ;;;yes it is true that albania voted democrat and they r ready to join the nato but the reality of albania is far different that what the goverment wants everybody to believe..our lives would be in danger in albania cause there is no law over there and i dont care what they show on tv but imagine if ur kid is an american living in a place where they dont speak the language first of all and just the idea that they came from america so they must have money his life will be in great danger..there is nowhere where u can turn to cause they won't be protected ..i have seen first hand what the goverment there is 'capable 'to protect its citizens..my brother was killed a few years ago in albania and they didn;t even bother to find out who shot him in his own home..so don't start judging other peoples lives without knowing the whole story..for my family and me this country is still worth sneaking in ;i dont want the same thing that happened to my brother happen to me or my kids..it is true that a lot of people lie and they r the ones that never get punished but they make it difficult for us that really deserve to be legal...KOLLERKOT..i wrote before that ICE came to our house searching for someone that we never heard for and i answered the door..they asked me for my name and i told them my name and then they raided our house searching for i don't know what and after they didn't find anything they were looking for served me the paper of order of supervision.i just came from the ins office today and they told me that as long as i have my I-730 pending i shoudn't be worried ..i now have one of the best lawyers by my side and as they say time is what we r looking for to make this nightmare go away ..I know i deserve peace of mind after all thats happened in my life ..i love this country and there is no other place i would rather raise my kids .my kids dont speak a word albanian cause never in a million years i ever thought they would have to go to a place that we lost so much ...HOME IS WHERE UR HEART IS.

Thank you to all of u that replied ..i want to clarify smth first of all ..i never blamed the usc i made it clear in the begining that i am in this situation because of one unexperienced lawyer and i pray to god everyday that i will get the chance to become legal in this country..as for the way i came here like most of imigrants came in this country and i have tried my best to make it right...
    DAVDAH ;;;yes it is true that albania voted democrat and they r ready to join the nato but the reality of albania is far different that what the goverment wants everybody to believe..our lives would be in danger in albania cause there is no law over there and i dont care what they show on tv but imagine if ur kid is an american living in a place where they dont speak the language first of all and just the idea that they came from america so they must have money his life will be in great danger..there is nowhere where u can turn to cause they won't be protected ..i have seen first hand what the goverment there is 'capable 'to protect its citizens..my brother was killed a few years ago in albania and they didn;t even bother to find out who shot him in his own home..so don't start judging other peoples lives without knowing the whole story..for my family and me this country is still worth sneaking in ;i dont want the same thing that happened to my brother happen to me or my kids..it is true that a lot of people lie and they r the ones that never get punished but they make it difficult for us that really deserve to be legal...KOLLERKOT..i wrote before that ICE came to our house searching for someone that we never heard for and i answered the door..they asked me for my name and i told them my name and then they raided our house searching for i don't know what and after they didn't find anything they were looking for served me the paper of order of supervision.i just came from the ins office today and they told me that as long as i have my I-730 pending i shoudn't be worried ..i now have one of the best lawyers by my side and as they say time is what we r looking for to make this nightmare go away ..I know i deserve peace of mind after all thats happened in my life ..i love this country and there is no other place i would rather raise my kids .my kids dont speak a word albanian cause never in a million years i ever thought they would have to go to a place that we lost so much ...HOME IS WHERE UR HEART IS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, ICE came prepared for you. That order that they served you, did it have your name on it? I bet they used that fake name as a front to get to your door. When did that happen? I think stuff like that is going to stop now that Napolitano (sp?) is heading Homeland Security.

I wish you luck.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

There have been stories in the recent past where ICE will use somebody else's unrelated name as a way to gain access into the intended victim's house.

Back in 2002, if you remember, there was that "dirty bomb" plot which supposedly Al Queda were attempting to blow up apartment buildings. One afternoon, I had a strange visit from an FBI agent. He asked if I knew the guy who used to live next door, not the current one (I lived in an apartment back then). I replied no, he asked who I was and how long I'd lived there, made a note of my name in his little book, gave me his card and left.

I was left thinking why was he asking me about somebody I said I never known? Later it hit me. He was checking me out. So yes, I believe ICE may well use similar tactics.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Once asylum is granted can it be stripped? If USCIS or ICE learns that it was fraudulently obtained?