free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I would like to have some opinions (help) from somebody that know or had some experience same as my.

I got married in April 2005 and separated from my wife on December 2006, and official divorced in April 2008. Yestarday, I had my I751 waiver interview. I provided to the officer all the documentation about my marriage such as shares bill, taxes, lease for one car, lease of two apartments, car insurances, bank account, photos and other. She asked me some basic questions about the marriage and questions about how I met my new wife, I got married again two month ago due that my new wife got pregnat.
    The officer made some copies of the new documentations provided and when she came back to the office she just printed a page saying the my GC was extended for 90 days and that I will get an answer from the Service within those ninety days.

Can somebody help me and give me some ideas? Do I denied? Approved?

Thanks and thank you for you help or comments.

Chirrichirri

Hi Everyone,

I would like to have some opinions (help) from somebody that know or had some experience same as my.

I got married in April 2005 and separated from my wife on December 2006, and official divorced in April 2008. Yestarday, I had my I751 waiver interview. I provided to the officer all the documentation about my marriage such as shares bill, taxes, lease for one car, lease of two apartments, car insurances, bank account, photos and other. She asked me some basic questions about the marriage and questions about how I met my new wife, I got married again two month ago due that my new wife got pregnat.
    The officer made some copies of the new documentations provided and when she came back to the office she just printed a page saying the my GC was extended for 90 days and that I will get an answer from the Service within those ninety days.

Can somebody help me and give me some ideas? Do I denied? Approved?

Thanks and thank you for you help or comments.

Chirrichirri

Hi Chirrichirri,

Welcome. I think you'll just have to wait for your answer. There's no way to tell since they didn't give you an answer at the interview. Did anything happen that made you think you might get a denial?

Did they take your fingerprints and any photos of you? Did you sign a piece of paper (I-551)? Those are good clues usually but each office may do it differently.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Sounds like they will do a little digging then approve you. Relax, all is ok, if you didn't lie about anything.

Thanks to all of you for your help. Well, the officer just took the passaport pictures of me but she did not take any fingerprints or made me sign anything. The thing that happened that make me worry is that at the end of the interview she asked me if somebody from our family passed away during the marriage, and I said "yes, my dad" but I forgot to mentioned somebody that was not a family but a really friend of my wife, however, this friend passed away after we got separated, and I dont know what criteria they will use. The officer also was very mad at the beginning of the interview and then after she camen back she looked happy, relaxed, I dont know.

Thanks again to all of you for your comments.

Those questions were not particulary relevant.