free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigrant Honor Killing

Fed, you ought to know that I am not afraid. I speak my mind to any man, whether Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Lutheran, Hindu, you name it.

Did I ever tell you the story at Sears? Well, I went to Sears one morning in high summer. I was skimpily dressed and I guess se.xy looking in a way, it was a very hot day. I was shopping for an air conditioner. While looking around, here comes this Egyptian man making googly eyes at me. Me, nice talking to him for a little about the products, he told me he is a super somewhere and knows a lot about air conditioners. So, about an hour later, he made it no secret that he was hoping for a date and asking my phone number and all. I have to say I was a little annoyed at his forwardness and looked straight at him saying...your, Egyptian...that makes you a Muslim....I don't think we have much in common....bade him a nice day and walked away.

I will not loose my freedom to religion...ever! And, I don't feel threatened by Islam either.

BTW.: The article attached seems to be incomplete.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

But if you continue to support illegal immigration and legal immigration from Muslim countries that request for a date will turn into a punch in the mouth, rape, or murder for violating Islamic norms. Remember the Christians who were arrested in Detroit for daring to disturb Muslims with the Gospel of John? What is happening to non-Muslims in Egypt or Pakistan?

You can't claim your own liberty if you surrender it by allowing those who oppose liberty to take over this country and your former country.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    But if you continue to support illegal immigration and legal immigration from Muslim countries that request for a date will turn into a punch in the mouth, rape, or murder for violating Islamic norms. Remember the Christians who were arrested in Detroit for daring to disturb Muslims with the Gospel of John? What is happening to non-Muslims in Egypt or Pakistan?

You can't claim your own liberty if you surrender it by allowing those who oppose liberty to take over this country and your former country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If any man would punch me in the mouth, doesn't matter his religion, I'd call the cops. That would be a violation and will be dealt with by the law. I don't know about the Detroit incident.

You have to realize however, that the US with its freedom of religion policy has a problem on its hand. 1.) how are you going to stop Muslims from immigrating. 2.) what is your suggestion to "force" integration here. You can't - because the freedom of religion policy.

I know in Germany, they are working on this as we speak. The Imams that come to Germany from Turkey and other Islamic countries are now closely looked at by the German government. The German Government is demanding these Imams are educated in Germany so they know more about the culture and can support the Governments effort to integrate the Muslim people into western society.

I don't think that would fly here.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    When will feminists Proudie, Sprintie, Koller realize the threat of Islam to their freedom?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where was the mention of Islam in this article?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    When will feminists Proudie, Sprintie, Koller realize the threat of Islam to their freedom?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where was the mention of Islam in this article? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question, Proud. It doesn't say anything about Islam...in fact, it doesn't say anything really.

Once again, fedNUT jumps to conclusions, much the way davdah does and assumes it's to do with Muslims when the article doesn't even mention it. FedNUT must be paranoid about them. Better check under your bed, there's a terrorist waiting to get you
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Yeah, you need to review the Detroit incident. The police will not be coming to arrest him, they will arrest you.

And Brit, the victim was a Muslim and the perpetrators were Muslims. You can deny that honor killings occur, but that is just denying reality. It is not religious fanaticism that points this fact of life out, it is just a fact.

You, proudie, Iperson and Koller are in denial, or they are. I suspect that you are just practicing taqiyya.
    Taqiyya

Sharia Police in Detroit.

Yeah, you need to review the Detroit incident. The police will not be coming to arrest him, they will arrest you.

And Brit, the victim was a Muslim and the perpetrators were Muslims. You can deny that honor killings occur, but that is just denying reality. It is not religious fanaticism that points this fact of life out, it is just a fact.

You, proudie, Iperson and Koller are in denial, or they are. I suspect that you are just practicing taqiyya.
    Taqiyya

Sharia Police in Detroit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fed, the Acts 17 Apologetics Group, come now, these people went their to proclaim that Muslim is not the correct faith. They went their specifically to stir up unrest...the police arrested them and rightfully so. The Acts 17 Apologetics Group must be some controlling MF's I'd say.

If you ever go to NYC, chances are you run into one of the Jews for Jesus Group representatives in the subway or anywhere else. They are handing out fliers spreading their message. See, there is nothing wrong with spreading "your word/belief" if it is done in accordance with the law. Now imagine this group would go to a Jewish Temple or Jewish Festival and disturb the peace there - they would be picked up too.

The constitution and freedom of religion hath spoken...yeah!