free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Intercountry Adoption

see http://christophersinback.com
    My stepson born in Germany in 1966 and was adopted in Greece in 1968 by 2 US citizens. He was brought to the US aslo in 1968 as a LPR and a IR-3. The State Department told my deceased wife that he would become a US Citizen on his 18 birthday since his adoptive father was in Greece working for Lookheed on the F-104 Statfighter program and had a USAF rank. The USCIS, at a interview to get his N600 for a passport, stated that he is deportable due to a 1990 plea bargain to a 3-year sentence for Arson. He also plea bargained to a 11 month and 25 day sentence for petty theft for pawing his girl friend's (now wife) ring in 1999. We filed an appeal to the N600 denial to the AAO.
    The proposed ICARE (H.R. 120) bill that has been proposed by the late Rep. Jo Ann Davis (R) would help fix the problem of orphans like my stepson whose parents didn,t file the required paperwork before their adopted children became 18.

see http://christophersinback.com
    My stepson born in Germany in 1966 and was adopted in Greece in 1968 by 2 US citizens. He was brought to the US aslo in 1968 as a LPR and a IR-3. The State Department told my deceased wife that he would become a US Citizen on his 18 birthday since his adoptive father was in Greece working for Lookheed on the F-104 Statfighter program and had a USAF rank. The USCIS, at a interview to get his N600 for a passport, stated that he is deportable due to a 1990 plea bargain to a 3-year sentence for Arson. He also plea bargained to a 11 month and 25 day sentence for petty theft for pawing his girl friend's (now wife) ring in 1999. We filed an appeal to the N600 denial to the AAO.
    The proposed ICARE (H.R. 120) bill that has been proposed by the late Rep. Jo Ann Davis (R) would help fix the problem of orphans like my stepson whose parents didn,t file the required paperwork before their adopted children became 18.