50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Not Found In Database????N400??

I've applied for my naturalization and has my fingerprints taken in Sep,haven't received anything yet,today i went on Uscis.gov to check the status entered the LIN*1234567 number and it's telling me that the database cannot find me,
    THE QUESTION IS:can it be cuz i was denied but i don't know about it yet? or u cannot view naturazlization case at all online?
    or the paperwork is lost?
    any suggestions?
    thank you!!

My attorney said that u can only track ur status while it's in Nebraska ,once it on it's way to WA u can't ?
    Anything will help

I've applied for my naturalization and has my fingerprints taken in Sep,haven't received anything yet,today i went on Uscis.gov to check the status entered the LIN*1234567 number and it's telling me that the database cannot find me,
    THE QUESTION IS:can it be cuz i was denied but i don't know about it yet? or u cannot view naturazlization case at all online?
    or the paperwork is lost?
    any suggestions?
    thank you!!

My attorney said that u can only track ur status while it's in Nebraska ,once it on it's way to WA u can't ?
    Anything will help

Hi Valentinab,

Just b umping this post back up, someone will be along to answer for you soon

You did post similar question recently, Mike2007 answered you and gave you advice, did you find any else out?

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/9...10398241#76110398241
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Hi Valentinab,

Just b umping this post back up, someone will be along to answer for you soon

You did post similar question recently, Mike2007 answered you and gave you advice, did you find any else out?

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/9...10398241#76110398241 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was about 3 months ago and only 1 person replied,I'm sure more we have more new members here now.No I didn't find an answer.

It's still a bit early in the morning, if you don't get many answers soon, best check back in a few hours when some of the regular members will be about
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't know how it works with N400, but in general, USCIS database is not the most accurate indicator of the status of an application;
    If you were denied, your data wouldn't just be deleted..
    I say, if N400 are online, the database hasn't been update for a while.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
    don't know how it works with N400, but in general, USCIS database is not the most accurate indicator of the status of an application;
    If you were denied, your data wouldn't just be deleted..
    I say, if N400 are online, the database hasn't been update for a while. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the same way,
    But like I said my friend filed about the same time and got his fingerprints done,it says that they received his and he will be notified when to come to the interwview,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by _Sprint_girl07:
    Hi there,

In this case, I would suggest you to have a look at:

http://visitabroad.blogspot.com/2008...migration.html

Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This site is who is planning to immigrate,It won't be helpful,

Hey Guys!!!
    I got a hold of immigration the 800# they said some of the cases n400,or others, u can't track at all!but they received my fingerprints,and now Seattle is working with applications that were filled in May !! Mine was in July!So I hope soon)

Fingers crossed for you valentinab