free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: MY I- 751 interview story

Hi every body ,

Finally I went to interview on march 22 with my wife .
    it took us about 15 mintues ,they reviewed all information in the form and got 2 fingerprint and ask for some documents showing our bona fide marriage like shared bills and assets....

Then the officer took my passport and stamped it .She was very calm and professional .
    We have been married for over 6 years now and my I751 took 28 months to get processed .

Well We were so calm and not panicky , since we had nothing to hide .
    Well good luck to all of you ,by the way any idea how long it takes to get the Green card in the mail.
    Thanks and have a good one

Hi every body ,

Finally I went to interview on march 22 with my wife .
    it took us about 15 mintues ,they reviewed all information in the form and got 2 fingerprint and ask for some documents showing our bona fide marriage like shared bills and assets....

Then the officer took my passport and stamped it .She was very calm and professional .
    We have been married for over 6 years now and my I751 took 28 months to get processed .

Well We were so calm and not panicky , since we had nothing to hide .
    Well good luck to all of you ,by the way any idea how long it takes to get the Green card in the mail.
    Thanks and have a good one

Congratulations

what was asked/said/speculated in your interview? What documents did you take. Any further details may enable someone else about to face an interview be better prepared..

The officer went over all the information in the I751 that we had sent...Like the date of birth and SSN of me and my wife and our adress and phone number.they did not seperate us.

The she asked for the document ,we had tax return for 6 years and our house payment and our joint bank account and our car insurance and pur health insurance under our names and our shared credit cards

It took my husband less than a month to receive his card (even though they told us to allow up to 6 months).