free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban Waiver Help Please

Hi there, I returned to the UK on 29th Dec I was actually deported. One officer told me I can apply for my visa when I return and apply to have my ban waivered. How do I go about this?

Someone12
    you can apply, but no one in their right mind would (a) give you a visa and (b) grant a waiver.....a dirtbag by any other name is still a dirtbag.

AnneMarie,
    I am sorry, what exactly happened? why were you deported? because of what?

just ignore that persons remarks of "someone12"
    he is a little menatlly challenged.

Someone12
    but I can spell.....

Hi there HBKHBK,
    I came to the US on the visa waiver program in May 05, I know staying over my time was wrong I hold my hands up to that. Anyway, I was deported because I was reported, I was in Sacramento County Jail from 13th-29th Dec 06 waiting for my departure, I have commited no criminal offence, was never arrested and treat diplorably some people like 'someone12' will think thats just deserves. I miss my partner so much, I miss our home, I miss everything I loved living in the US legal or not. I have nothing here in the UK and it's a very lonely place to be.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

let's trade passports. i'd love to live in the uk

n

Originally posted by Annemarie:
    I miss my partner so much, I miss our home, I miss everything I loved living in the US legal or not. I have nothing here in the UK and it's a very lonely place to be.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Your partner is a US citizen? Are you married?
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

I would try to come back to the US as a tourist and see what happens,once you're here u guys should get married.
    Fiance Visa would take ay to long for you to,it can take over a year till you actually get your visa and it cost tonz of money and hasel.

I am sorry though for happened to you, and its a F'N shame...that they actually put you in a jail but every f'n illegal who is here illegal from mexico and running around with the mexican flag in CA and protesting etc,aren't even being arrested not to mention deported etc etc,or even jailed.
    Something is wrong with this messed up system here,they jailed you cause u overstayed your visa? what a shame...

Hi again,
    When/if I'm allowed to come back (if the waiver on my ban is approved can't apply for 90 days) I was planning on coming back on the visa which allows indefinate stay or the tourist visa which allows you to work.
    I agree with you on that the jail time was harsh but at the end of the day I did overstay I hold my hands up to that, but I agree that it's a screwed up situation when there's many an illegal mexican running around