50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Spouse visa after removal

I met my BF (my husband now) in California in 2004 while I was visiting my friends & using B1/B2 Visa. After several time dating and meeting his family, we decided to be more serious in the relationship (marriage). He knows I am foreigner. The problem accured when I overstayed two months in Calif and I couldnt prove the extand of staying, which my friend mailed it for me. Then, I decided to go back to Indonesia on January 2005. The reason I overstayed because I wanted to celebrate the holidays with my friends and the love one and it was my first time in Calif. At the same time on January, I heard my mother was coma in hospital in jakarta and I asked him to come with me to meet my whole family. We flew back to Indonesia on january 22, 2005. After he met my family and my mother, he asked me to marry me. My mother passed away on Jan 26. Then, on January 30, he proposed me again and bought me ring in jakarta and decided to get marriage in Jakarta, Indonesia. He went back to US on January 30, 2005. Because I thought I still have visa not expired til 2006 and I spoke to him, he asked me to fly to California and take care of document needed for Indonesian law. I flew to California on March 27 and arrived on March 28. This was also to celebrate my birthday and to meet his whole family again before the wedding. However, On March 28, I got removal from DHS at LAX and at the same day, I asked to be returned by own ticket. Now, we both marriaged in Jakarta on May 21, 2005 (like we already discussed with both family). On June 2005, he asked me to move to California and we applied for a spouse visa. The petition is approved but I got the problem at removal things. The embassy said I had to fill out the form I-601 and complete all documents and proof that we got marriage and proof that we dated in calif. After 2 weeks returning, the consular said my visa can not be issued and the waiver is declined. Now, I get frustated and I have no idea what I should do next. I knew I did a mistake of overstaying and I spoke to consular in Jakarta about this. If I am not able to get visa, why they didnt tell me from the beginning. I do need help and I just dont want the immigration things try to seperate me from my husband. This is our 1st marriage and the last. I do love my husband and as his wife, I will sacrifice everything to be with him. Would any lawyer can help me with my case? Is there the other way or problem solving to my case? Help me out. Thanks You!

Moreover, I also studied and graduated from the State and lived there as a student from 1997-2000. And in 2001, I changed my visa became B1/B2. can this help also to my case?

My contact: myrrai@hotmail.com

I met my BF (my husband now) in California in 2004 while I was visiting my friends & using B1/B2 Visa. After several time dating and meeting his family, we decided to be more serious in the relationship (marriage). He knows I am foreigner. The problem accured when I overstayed two months in Calif and I couldnt prove the extand of staying, which my friend mailed it for me. Then, I decided to go back to Indonesia on January 2005. The reason I overstayed because I wanted to celebrate the holidays with my friends and the love one and it was my first time in Calif. At the same time on January, I heard my mother was coma in hospital in jakarta and I asked him to come with me to meet my whole family. We flew back to Indonesia on january 22, 2005. After he met my family and my mother, he asked me to marry me. My mother passed away on Jan 26. Then, on January 30, he proposed me again and bought me ring in jakarta and decided to get marriage in Jakarta, Indonesia. He went back to US on January 30, 2005. Because I thought I still have visa not expired til 2006 and I spoke to him, he asked me to fly to California and take care of document needed for Indonesian law. I flew to California on March 27 and arrived on March 28. This was also to celebrate my birthday and to meet his whole family again before the wedding. However, On March 28, I got removal from DHS at LAX and at the same day, I asked to be returned by own ticket. Now, we both marriaged in Jakarta on May 21, 2005 (like we already discussed with both family). On June 2005, he asked me to move to California and we applied for a spouse visa. The petition is approved but I got the problem at removal things. The embassy said I had to fill out the form I-601 and complete all documents and proof that we got marriage and proof that we dated in calif. After 2 weeks returning, the consular said my visa can not be issued and the waiver is declined. Now, I get frustated and I have no idea what I should do next. I knew I did a mistake of overstaying and I spoke to consular in Jakarta about this. If I am not able to get visa, why they didnt tell me from the beginning. I do need help and I just dont want the immigration things try to seperate me from my husband. This is our 1st marriage and the last. I do love my husband and as his wife, I will sacrifice everything to be with him. Would any lawyer can help me with my case? Is there the other way or problem solving to my case? Help me out. Thanks You!

Moreover, I also studied and graduated from the State and lived there as a student from 1997-2000. And in 2001, I changed my visa became B1/B2. can this help also to my case?

My contact: myrrai@hotmail.com
    myrra