free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AMA: Women are stupid

Michael
    The AMA has declared that women are so stupid that they need to be warned not to go wild. They actually had a "study" to do this and to confirm that women go wild on spring break. I can't wait for the video version of the study.

Study Warns Women About Spring Break

POSTED: 8:29 am EST March 8, 2006

CHICAGO -- The American Medical Association is warning girls not to go wild during spring break. All but confirming what goes on in those "Girls Gone Wild" videos, 83 percent of college women and graduates surveyed by the AMA said spring break involves heavier-than-usual drinking, and 74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity.

Michael
    The AMA has declared that women are so stupid that they need to be warned not to go wild. They actually had a "study" to do this and to confirm that women go wild on spring break. I can't wait for the video version of the study.

Study Warns Women About Spring Break

POSTED: 8:29 am EST March 8, 2006

CHICAGO -- The American Medical Association is warning girls not to go wild during spring break. All but confirming what goes on in those "Girls Gone Wild" videos, 83 percent of college women and graduates surveyed by the AMA said spring break involves heavier-than-usual drinking, and 74 percent said the break results in increased sexual activity.

Women's stupidity would be a matter of perspective, wouldn't it? If they have to be warned not to go wild, because going wild could cause them to engage in more ***-ual activity, how many men would consider that really stupid?
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

83 and 74%, have they done a MALE study?

Michael
    The study found that 10 % of women regret having group ***; that means 90 % of them don't regret having group ***; there are no numbers of girls regretting not having group ***;
    this is a study?? When I was in school I had to study Calculus, Physics and Finance. I missed out !

LET'S DO A MALE STUDY !!!

HOW MANY MEN REGRET HAVING S E X , EVER ???

Of course......Yeh Yeh....Yeh.....Yeh

WE ARE CONDUCTING A SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH HERE !!!

PLEASE HONESTLY ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. ARE YOU A MALE? (IF ANSWER IS "NO", SKIP THE NEXT QUESTION. iF "YES" THEN ANSWER Q.# 2)

2. DO YOU EVER REGRET HAVING S E X ?

1. Yes.
    2. Yes, i always feel regret after finish having ***. Many times, I think I could have not done that. Becuase I am *** addicted, and also ****o movie addicted, too. I am so.. so tire of it.

WHAT ARE YOU TIRED OF? S E X ?
    ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE A MALE?