free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .

I'm having trouble believing that you were deported to a country where you are not a citizen? Has anyone else heard of this?????

I have such a hard time reading his post, I started, but I got squared eyes, not very structured.
    So, I didn't read his post, but Proud USC, yes you can get deported to a third party country, if you don't fulfill the requirements to stay in the US, but you own country is for some reason instable or unsafe.

Thanks, Vegado - my eyes are still crossed from reading his post - LOL. I'll have to study up on this one. He says he's from Jordan - his wife's family is in Mexico - maybe that's why they chose Mexico? I don't know - I need to get smarter on all of this!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    can somebody answer me plz? and also what if i get a tourist visa in mexico ,,is this ganna help,,or i have to be a (pr) in mexico ? help plz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Check out www.myfreeusa.com posted under topic Help the Illegal Aliens by Ivees27.

But Mexico accepts only Mexicans, so any non-Mexicans are checked against government watch lists as a potential security or criminal threat.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1441661/posts

I didn't want to copy the whole article, but you can read it at the above url. I haven't seen anywhere (yet) where it's okay for the US to deport non-Mexicans to Mexico (which seems to be the situation of the OP).

Your case sounds a lot like the Toro-Romero case. It may be a problem on determining if you truly were an arriving alien or not. This is highly technical immigration law. You need a real good lawyer, one with experience, not the guy with the yellow pages ad. Get an attorney and don't rely on this forum for advice, this is not the place to get legal information.

- THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

Someone12
    and now the true colors of this jordanian LIAR and VISA cheat comes out....up yours mike2007..go back to the land of sand and camels...you know nothing about our laws and our country, so go back to your regular day job of cleaning camel d ung from under your fingernails....

Someone12
    what a pathetic needledik you are.