free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Of Sprint Girl

Sprint Girl must be immigrant, right? How did I guess it right? Because filthy immigrants like her never work, all they do is surf entire day and then they end up for public aid or some sort of Government benefits program and we naturally born United States Citizens have to pay the tax and bear that burden. I say get your A** off and put in some effort and contribute to the economy. Don't worry I usually surf at night during my leisure and personal time, not company time.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

and why don't you surf off into the ocean and get eaten by a great white?

WhiteUSCneedshelp.... yep you definately need help, to the nearest mental hospital.

Sprint Girl must be immigrant, right? How did I guess it right? Because filthy immigrants like her never work, all they do is surf entire day and then they end up for public aid or some sort of Government benefits program and we naturally born United States Citizens have to pay the tax and bear that burden. I say get your A** off and put in some effort and contribute to the economy. Don't worry I usually surf at night during my leisure and personal time, not company time.
    What an *** you are. How do you know what she does and doesn't do hmmm?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Surprise surprise lol

Well if you know enough about immigration, then you would know I am not entitled to any benefits or anything. So can't pin that one on me I'm afraid.

Now do you feel like a dumbass?

Why don't you go and join Dcw and his nut crew.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    Get the 'f' out of here you stupid a$$hole. How dare you attack one of the upstanding members of this forum. Get LOST - loser!!!!!

Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Get the 'f' out of here you stupid a$$hole. How dare you attack one of the upstanding members of this forum. Get LOST - loser!!!!!
    Wow...so you do know how Sprint Girl likes...up standing. That is nice to know. But I prefer having a woman under...lol.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Surprise surprise lol

Well if you know enough about immigration, then you would know I am not entitled to any benefits or anything. So can't pin that one on me I'm afraid.

Now do you feel like a dumbass?

Why don't you go and join Dcw and his nut crew.

God Bless America. God Bless Naturally Born United States Citizens. God Do Not Bless These Illegal Fraudsters, Cheaters, System Beating Immigrants, Wanna-be-American-Citizens

Please tell me how I am a fraudster? I have contributed to this country, yet I have not received anything in return regarding benefits or anything.

I don't think I should either, so nothing about me doing anything illegal, or cheating anyone.

So call me what you like, it doesn't bother me.

You probably like women being 'under' because you are so small and its bent, that you need to be able to dive in at an angle.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I like her.
    She has a refreshing optimistic point of view.