Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Form G-639, (Freedom of Info./Privacy Act) DEFEATED

Originally posted by kmail22:
    Hello members,
    Just came out of court and the proceeding was not favourable. My estranged wife did not show up for the 3 cases held today. She was however represented by her attorney and a telephone conference with her was initiated. I live in Nevada and she has just moved to her family in Texas from the shelter home in NV.

Now, her attorney requested that I sign the INS form G-639, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act request form. The Judge has ordered me to sign the form so that my estranged wife can access all the information I sent to her INS files. I believe the judge was a little harsh in her judgement. I DON'T WANT TO SIGN THE FORM. What will be my legal ground for refusing to sign the form? Please help.
    Dear members, on 08/19/08 I came back from the court house and posted the above message via PM to some of my most respected members. I later filed an objection to this order and the hearing was scheduled for today being 01/05/09.

I have just come back from the court and I knew that neither the fraudster nor her attorney would show up. Her attorney withdrew from the case 3 weeks ago. As a law abiding citizen, I still went to the court to defend my case. Here is the Conclusions of Law:

1) Kmail22 is relieved from any and all obligation to sign immigration forms on behalf of the fraudster.
    IT IS SO ORDERED.

Once again, I thank everyone of you for your generous contribution to my case. I could not have done it without your threads and advices.

Now, I plan to send this document and the order re-affirming the annulment to her USCIS file. I don't know if this is a good move or not though, she has been denied AOS and her work permit revoked. She was told to leave the country and since then, she ran to her uncle in Houston, TX. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kmail22:
    Hello members,
    Just came out of court and the proceeding was not favourable. My estranged wife did not show up for the 3 cases held today. She was however represented by her attorney and a telephone conference with her was initiated. I live in Nevada and she has just moved to her family in Texas from the shelter home in NV.

Now, her attorney requested that I sign the INS form G-639, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act request form. The Judge has ordered me to sign the form so that my estranged wife can access all the information I sent to her INS files. I believe the judge was a little harsh in her judgement. I DON'T WANT TO SIGN THE FORM. What will be my legal ground for refusing to sign the form? Please help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear members, on 08/19/08 I came back from the court house and posted the above message via PM to some of my most respected members. I later filed an objection to this order and the hearing was scheduled for today being 01/05/09.

I have just come back from the court and I knew that neither the fraudster nor her attorney would show up. Her attorney withdrew from the case 3 weeks ago. As a law abiding citizen, I still went to the court to defend my case. Here is the Conclusions of Law:

1) Kmail22 is relieved from any and all obligation to sign immigration forms on behalf of the fraudster.
    IT IS SO ORDERED.

Once again, I thank everyone of you for your generous contribution to my case. I could not have done it without your threads and advices.

Now, I plan to send this document and the order re-affirming the annulment to her USCIS file. I don't know if this is a good move or not though, she has been denied AOS and her work permit revoked. She was told to leave the country and since then, she ran to her uncle in Houston, TX. Thanks.

EXCELLENT KMAIL !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A MAN AMONG MEN !!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY HOPE AND INSPIRATION TO DEFEAT ALL FRAUDSTERS WHO TAKE ADBANTAGE OF AMERICAN MEN - THE PROUDEST AND GREATEST MEN IN THE WORLD !!!

CONGRATULATIONS ILW'S MAN OF THE YEAR !

Thanks SOM, could not have done it without you guys out there. I am very grateful.

Great Job!!! Keep Fingers Crossed For The Rest, Many unknown.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Kmail you are a genius !!! You fought back and fought hard !!! You deserve the honor of every ILW poster !!!

Well, state judges can't make you sign federal forms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Well, state judges can't make you sign federal forms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they can, and as a matter of fact, they did compell me to sign it but I prevailed in the end not signing it for some reasons which include but not limited to the other party and her attorney not being present in the court coupled with the fact that annulment has already been granted, etc.

Once again Kmail is correct ! Men have no rights at all and can be ordered to do anything the woman wants. Kmail fought against a legion of Tariah Justice Center lawyers and won; this is why Kmail was named ILW man of the year for 2008 !