50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOTICE TO APPEAR(IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER SECTION 240)

Hello ! My case I-130 - change of status has denied and i received a notice to appear in removal proceedings. According to yours previous experiences , what means this, what will be the next step for me, i have any chances to avoid , to be deported or not ? Thank you very much.

Hello ! My case I-130 - change of status has denied and i received a notice to appear in removal proceedings. According to yours previous experiences , what means this, what will be the next step for me, i have any chances to avoid , to be deported or not ? Thank you very much.

What reason was given? Marriage based? Overstay? Some details would be nice.

Someone12
    pack your bags and get ready to leave my country, scumbag. We don't need more visa cheats residing in the US of A.

With a good attorney you have a good chance of avoiding deportation and getting a green card at the same time. The denial means that USCIS thought your application was fraudulent. However, you can claim many forms of relief, such as terrible conditions in your country of citizenship, being a homosexual, being a woman from Africa, being the aunt of Baraka Hussein Obama, being a gang member from Central America, being a Chinese nationals who wants more than one child, negative impact on a USC spouse or child. You can also ignore the notice and just wait until the coming amnesty. ICE does little, despite the much ado about absconders in the news, to catch those who ignore immigration court orders. In the end, just ignore the order to appear for removal proceedings and you will become one of millions of absconders who will never be found. Find another person to marry you will also get you a green card.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cdr2000:
    Hello ! My case I-130 - change of status has denied and i received a notice to appear in removal proceedings. According to yours previous experiences , what means this, what will be the next step for me, i have any chances to avoid , to be deported or not ? Thank you very much. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Next step you will be appearing in front of the immigration Judge to defend your case.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

cdr2000,

In America you're entitled to defend yourself in a court of law in front of an impartial Judge, for an infraction as small as a parking ticket.

When it comes to a life altering immigration case, you are generally not afforded the opportunity to defend your position in front of a Judge. Consider yourself very lucky. I have requested a "Notice to Appear" at least ten times. In my case there will be no Judge other than a jealous and contemptuous, mildly retarded immigration Officer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
    cdr2000,

In America you're entitled to defend yourself in a court of law in front of an impartial Judge, for an infraction as small as a parking ticket.

When it comes to a life altering immigration case, you are generally not afforded the opportunity to defend your position in front of a Judge. Consider yourself very lucky. I have requested a "Notice to Appear" at least ten times. In my case there will be no Judge other than a jealous and contemptuous, mildly retarded immigration Officer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Removal proceedings are not criminal in nature, therefore the rules of criminal law do not apply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Removal proceedings are not criminal in nature, therefore the rules of criminal law do not apply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone who is present in the US illegally is in violation of US sovereignty laws. That my friend is criminal.

Hello ! Once again my case was I-130-familly based, but because i was"nt phisically on Dec.21,2000, my I-485 denied.Now i got a notice to aper in removal proceedings.What i must to choose voluntary depatture or deportation, what is diferance? what are advantages or disadvantages, there are others waivers wich will allow me to get the green card during this time before to leave U.S.A ?Good bless us and America ! Tks !