free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yesterday's Experience at Immigration

Yesterday, I went to immigration to translate an I-485 interview for a wife of a Permanent Resident. The interview proceeded well and the adjunction officer stated that her file was in order and ready to approve, but due to an email that the seattle uscis office received from Washington D. C. yesterday morning, Feb 14th, was unable to finalize and approve her residency. Said that the email was vague, but that they were instructed to hold all files and approvals on applications of all immigrants that had intered "Without Inspection." He could not tell us anything else. Here set my client that has waited since Feb, 2001 and has paid all fees as instructed,including the I-485A fine, went to final interview, to no avail...does anyone out there know what is going on... thanks for any information available!

...well, if your client hadn't believed herself to be way too important to follow the rules in the first place, she wouldn't be in this situation. Furthermore, she has lived in America for at least seven years...and she still requires a translator?

SunDev, if you do not have anything good to say why don't you shut up, this person came for advice, ok Spanish your client overstay is forgivern, by section 245I, maybe it is something new they are working on, hold tight she will get through, take care.
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Someone12
    it's obvious that Shady has no clue about our immigration laws nor has she any patrioitism...nor does she have any control over who posts what...sorry Shady but you are not the Grand Poo bah of this site...you couldn't find your size 18 behind with a 4 person search party...so your opinions about what any of us post are as worthless as last week's kleenex.....study up on the INA ....maybe you'll learn something (of course, there are a lot of big words in this set of laws, so you'll need an adult to read these words to you and try to explain their meanings to you as well..)...and just how do you "know' that everything will be 'ok?' Are you an employee of USCIS? I doubt you could pass the postal exam....

Originally posted by Someone12:
    it's obvious that Shady has no clue about our immigration laws nor has she any patrioitism...nor does she have any control over who posts what...sorry Shady but you are not the Grand Poo bah of this site...you couldn't find your size 18 behind with a 4 person search party...so your opinions about what any of us post are as worthless as last week's kleenex.....study up on the INA ....maybe you'll learn something (of course, there are a lot of big words in this set of laws, so you'll need an adult to read these words to you and try to explain their meanings to you as well..)...and just how do you "know' that everything will be 'ok?' Are you an employee of USCIS? I doubt you could pass the postal exam....
    You sl*t, I do not care what you say, people are on this board for help, not to be experts, if you had a 9 to 5 you would not of been on this board, so often, you are a coward ilegal alien hiding behind close doors, get a grip, you visa cheating scum bag, wanna bee citizen
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Originally posted by SpanishSpirit:
    Yesterday, I went to immigration to translate an I-485 interview for a wife of a Permanent Resident. The interview proceeded well and the adjunction officer stated that her file was in order and ready to approve, but due to an email that the seattle uscis office received from Washington D. C. yesterday morning, Feb 14th, was unable to finalize and approve her residency. Said that the email was vague, but that they were instructed to hold all files and approvals on applications of all immigrants that had intered "Without Inspection." He could not tell us anything else. Here set my client that has waited since Feb, 2001 and has paid all fees as instructed,including the I-485A fine, went to final interview, to no avail...does anyone out there know what is going on... thanks for any information available!
    Sounds like an administrative hold and USCIS is experiencing again political pressure not to approve green card petitions for one reason or another. If your client completed all the requirements under the law, then it is only a waiting game until the political wrangling is over.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Thank you Hudson for your sound advice. Shady, I also appreciate your encouragement. To Sundevil, the reality is that illegal immigration has happened, that these people give up everything that they have, know and understand to come North so that they can survive! I would like to see what you would do if you could not feed your children, or yourself for that matter. Until Mexico, and other countries, get their stuff together, people will do whatever it takes. Including you. Also, if you would read the scripture, you would understand that we are to openly accept and love those who are "aliens" in our midst....Also, they have followed the rules and paid out big money to be considered "legal", including the fine of 1,000.00$ as a token of their offense. Without their hard work, we as whole, would not be able to maintain the standard of living that we as Americans, have came to expect. I would like to see you out in the field at 100 degree weather, bent over picking tomatoes! For the work that they do and the sacrifices they have made, they deserve our respect! this post is for assistance and direction. do not cheapen it by verbal insults and ignorant imputs please, or it is not worth being on! Not judging, just the peace would be so much more beneficial to all who are dealing with this political time bomb!

Blessings,

Spirit1

I know lots of undocumneted in the US.

Not one picks tomatoes, sounds like she needs to seek alternative employment.

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    ...well, if your client hadn't believed herself to be way too important to follow the rules in the first place, she wouldn't be in this situation. Furthermore, she has lived in America for at least seven years...and she still requires a translator?
    well a lot of these people did not go to college in their countries and when they moved here they "ve been working two jobs to support thier families.Besides English is pretty difficult.Dont be hard on these poor people.

quote:
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    well a lot of these people did not go to college in their countries and when they moved here they "ve been working two jobs to support thier families.Besides English is pretty difficult.Dont be hard on these poor people.
    You don't need to go to college to learn the language, especially if you live in the country where this language is spoken (esp.for 7 years)You just need a desire to learn. Besides, English is not that difficult to learn enough to understand and make yourself understood.It took me 3-4 years to become fluent from speaking zero English and pass a TOEFL.Although i did take classes, but many of my peers that were taking the classes didn't pass it and are not fluent. I learned it mostly from reading books in English, talking to other people (in English)and studiying the textbooks by myself at home. Sorry if i sound full of myself. I just hate it when i go to the store and the language that i learned to freely communicate in this country apparently is not useful, because the person only speaks Spanish. There is nothing wrong with Spanish, except US is an English speaking country.