free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Legal Alien's Guide

Dear all,

I have relocated to USA 1,5 years ago and I can tell you that though getting the visa was not easy it was as difficult to rebuild your life in a new place. This is why I wrote a book based on my own experience for all newcomers to USA called "Legal Alien's Guide". It's a guide to various organizations, associations, clubs, etc. in USA that help you to find a job, start your own business or just find friends. The guide also has loads of other useful resources from information on cheap international phone calls to daily networking events calendars available free on-line.

The book is coming out end of spring beginning of summer 2007 and you can get all information about it and when and where to get it on my site: http://legalaliensguide.blogspot.com

I sincerely hope this guide will make your new life in USA much easier!

Dear all,

I have relocated to USA 1,5 years ago and I can tell you that though getting the visa was not easy it was as difficult to rebuild your life in a new place. This is why I wrote a book based on my own experience for all newcomers to USA called "Legal Alien's Guide". It's a guide to various organizations, associations, clubs, etc. in USA that help you to find a job, start your own business or just find friends. The guide also has loads of other useful resources from information on cheap international phone calls to daily networking events calendars available free on-line.

The book is coming out end of spring beginning of summer 2007 and you can get all information about it and when and where to get it on my site: http://legalaliensguide.blogspot.com

I sincerely hope this guide will make your new life in USA much easier!

Сорокина жгет пиздец !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lerka Я:
    Сорокина жгет пиздец !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you're response will be, but your point is???????????????????????