free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Someone please advice!!!

Hi everybody,

I am currently a senior in my state's university and I wish to further my education by going to law school, however, I am illegal. I have been in this country most of my life. Initially I entered the country with a visitor visa but overstayed it. About 5 years ago (when I was 17 yrs old) I was trying to enter the country with my visitor visa but it got taken away because of some things that my mother did and since I was a minor my visitor visa got taken away also. They did not take my finger prints or anything like that and honestly I cant remember how long they told me that I would be punished for. Now I wish to fix my situation but I dont know how. My mother is married to a legal permanent resident and he's been my stepfather since I was 12 or 13 yrs old, can he still help me out? I also have some relatives that are U.S. citizen could they sponsor me? or could I do something through my employer or school? Please let me know if you konw of any way I could fix my situation.

Thanks,

Desperate Student

Hi everybody,

I am currently a senior in my state's university and I wish to further my education by going to law school, however, I am illegal. I have been in this country most of my life. Initially I entered the country with a visitor visa but overstayed it. About 5 years ago (when I was 17 yrs old) I was trying to enter the country with my visitor visa but it got taken away because of some things that my mother did and since I was a minor my visitor visa got taken away also. They did not take my finger prints or anything like that and honestly I cant remember how long they told me that I would be punished for. Now I wish to fix my situation but I dont know how. My mother is married to a legal permanent resident and he's been my stepfather since I was 12 or 13 yrs old, can he still help me out? I also have some relatives that are U.S. citizen could they sponsor me? or could I do something through my employer or school? Please let me know if you konw of any way I could fix my situation.

Thanks,

Desperate Student

talk to an immigration attorney