50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: what do i do

I am a new member, I have been reading discussions, not sure what is best course of action.
    I am a usc married to an illegal. We were married in US and 4 months ago We decided that maybe it would better if he goes back and then try to file some kind of papers, late but trying to do right, he is in mexico now.
    Until he left he was the main support of my family, I told him I would work 2 jobs if I had to, I think I have to make at least 125% above poverty level including him just to apply? We love each other very much, he has been a great stepfather to my children whos real father left, Should I wait to see if things change, or apply now? How do I apply - We have been married a little over a year.

I am a new member, I have been reading discussions, not sure what is best course of action.
    I am a usc married to an illegal. We were married in US and 4 months ago We decided that maybe it would better if he goes back and then try to file some kind of papers, late but trying to do right, he is in mexico now.
    Until he left he was the main support of my family, I told him I would work 2 jobs if I had to, I think I have to make at least 125% above poverty level including him just to apply? We love each other very much, he has been a great stepfather to my children whos real father left, Should I wait to see if things change, or apply now? How do I apply - We have been married a little over a year.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    http://www.shusterman.com/marriage.html

Go here and see if you can get additional information. Thank you for trying to abide by the laws. I wish you the best of luck. There are several, more immigration savvy people on this site. I'm sure they'll jump in and try to help you. Good luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.immigrate2us.net

There is a new fast track waiver scheme for Mexico.

The family number includes children, you can use a co-sponsor if you can not meet the requirements.