50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: travel to us hello anyone

In 1988 my brother filed a I 130 petition for me. I was born in Canada and of course a Canadian citizen. My visa number came up in the year 2000, I let the opportunity to apply expire and they granted me an extension. That also expired and I was sent a notice of termination of my case. I wrote the Nation Visa Center a letter stating my situation and they re instated my case.

I traveled to the United states earlier this year to Las Vegas for few days on vacation. I plan to travel to the United States later this year for a 16 day vacation. I have indicated to the N.V.C., in writing on a form they provided that I will act as my own agent. On the same form I have indicated that I wish all correspondence to be sent to my home address in Canada.

Is vacationing in the United States allowed while the visa is in process? I had no trouble earlier this year and have never had trouble since 1988 and I have gone there about 15 times since 1988 for vacation. We used to travel with just out birth certificates and drivers license, now we have new machine readable passports. when they scan a passport does it tell them if you have a approved i 130.

if so what proof can we bring to show that we will retuen to canada.

In 1988 my brother filed a I 130 petition for me. I was born in Canada and of course a Canadian citizen. My visa number came up in the year 2000, I let the opportunity to apply expire and they granted me an extension. That also expired and I was sent a notice of termination of my case. I wrote the Nation Visa Center a letter stating my situation and they re instated my case.

I traveled to the United states earlier this year to Las Vegas for few days on vacation. I plan to travel to the United States later this year for a 16 day vacation. I have indicated to the N.V.C., in writing on a form they provided that I will act as my own agent. On the same form I have indicated that I wish all correspondence to be sent to my home address in Canada.

Is vacationing in the United States allowed while the visa is in process? I had no trouble earlier this year and have never had trouble since 1988 and I have gone there about 15 times since 1988 for vacation. We used to travel with just out birth certificates and drivers license, now we have new machine readable passports. when they scan a passport does it tell them if you have a approved i 130.

if so what proof can we bring to show that we will retuen to canada.

You are dumba$$! I do not like to help fraudsters and idiots. Deal with USCIS now; you can show them strong ties such as property, job status, marriage certificate and birth certificates of your children.

You are dumba$$! I do not like to help fraudsters and idiots. Deal with USCIS now; you can show them strong ties such as property, job status, marriage certificate and birth certificates of your children.

Then what will you do to help yourself

You can show them strong ties such as property and job status in Canada; marriage certificate and birth certificates of your children that you will go back to Canada.

what is this, idiot DP? make up your mind, split personality, and get out of MY country, you fraudster!