free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Backlogs of legal immigrants visas , family visas

www.believeinamerica.com

Who has the similar problem like me - the backlog of family visas which is getting worse every day - we can go to this site and talk and see what we can do - I am talking about legal immigration here .
    If we can consolidate , even if we cannot vote yet , we will make a difference - we did everything the legal , right way , then why do we have to be separated from our families , spouses , children for so long and why the INS officials and the Government are busy with giving the green lights to millions of illegal people who violated the laws by coming here while people who are working legally have to suffer being separated from their families .

www.believeinamerica.com

Who has the similar problem like me - the backlog of family visas which is getting worse every day - we can go to this site and talk and see what we can do - I am talking about legal immigration here .
    If we can consolidate , even if we cannot vote yet , we will make a difference - we did everything the legal , right way , then why do we have to be separated from our families , spouses , children for so long and why the INS officials and the Government are busy with giving the green lights to millions of illegal people who violated the laws by coming here while people who are working legally have to suffer being separated from their families .

First, it doesn't seem like anyone is busy giving legal status to illegals.
    Considering that Congress is the only body capable of such 'business', you can be sure that it will be a while before any illegal gets legal status other than through marriage to USC or other immediate relative category.

Second, those infinite backlogs are partially contributing to swell of illegal population.

Suppose you are a non-immigrant.
    You meet someone who just got GC or you are not married by the time person gets GC.

You know full well, as long as you are not a complete idiot, that it's "BETTER" for you to "fall in love" with USC and marry him/her to get GC, but you chose to do the RIGHT thing ( or, at least what many hypocrites bashing all illegals would themselve agree to be the RIGHT thing: not to marry USC for GC but sticking with GC holder without perspective of GC but in harmony with your conscience).

Next, you find yourself in most terrible situation you could imagine:
    once your NIV expired you must dump your LPR G/F or Spouse ( AND children, if you parent any)
    and wait for the next 7-10 years before your PD date becomes current and your spouse brings you back.

OR, you chose to stay with your G/F, do UNQUESTIONABLY RIGHT THING (MORALLY), stay with Spouse and Kids,but this time those "RIGHT" guys say you are piece of scum you did everything wrong.
    They wouldn't say such thing if you dumped your G/F, your own kids , fooled everyone, including some dumb-donkey USC willing to sponsor your I-130 and get yourself a GC in 6 month....

And, BTW, some hypocrits will blame you for having kids , even if you didn't intend to have one but refused to abort once you or your G/F or Spouse got pregnant.
    These are same hypocrits who will burn abortion clinics and call you a murderer if you abort your own child...

This is how it is, buddy, and I say this whole thing is an absurd nothing else !

And no use of empty talk of 'consolidation'.

As long as something is not on agenda - it's not going to happen.

Consolidate 365/24/7 and prove me wrong if you can !

Regards,

IE