free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How can women do this?

Isn't this such a beautiful little thing? How can women be so monster to abort a child when they know once the baby pops out it will be such a beautiful living and breathing thing. Boggles my mind.

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Has A Soul! SPIRIT!!! God given Life!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Women see babies as a ticket to a more comfortable lifestyle; either money or green card. I have documented the phenomona of "dumpster babies". Near immigration offices across the countries, women dump their babies in the nearest trash receptacle after their AOS interview. I have advocated for reform but this continues.

STOP ABORTIONS FOR WHITE BABIES !!!
    STOP FRAUDSTERS !!!
    STOP OBAMA !!!!!!

It's a fact that having a baby is tougher for the man than a woman. The man does all the work in making the baby. The women just lays there. Giving birth is not such a big thing that women make it out to be. They exaggerate any discomfort to gain our sympathy. I have seen cats and dogs pop out litters of 5 or 6 without a whimper. These women are liars and scam artists. If they can get their goal (money, green card) simply by getting pregnant, they get the abortion. If they have to have the baby to get their goal, they will usually throw it in a dumpster or abandon it in some way. Some women hang onto the kids in order to get crack money (aka child support). Very few women are loving mothers. Every American father loves their child.

BAN ABORTIONS FOR WHITE BABIES !
    BAN OBAMA !!!

SonofMichael, wtf? Can you explain how "the man does all the work in making the baby?" I'd love to hear this! You say we "exaggerate any discomfort to gain our sympathy"....How many babies have you given birth to??? And your comparing a human giving birth to a cat or dog popping out litters is just ridiculous! Believe it or not, the human anatomy and physiology is a bit different than an animal's. I happen to have given birth to 4 beautiful children--and no, not for money, green card (I am not an immigrant--and wouldn't do it for that reason if I were), or drugs--but because I love my husband and my children are a gift from God. Sure, it is sad that there are some women who are not loving mothers, but MOST are, and I take offense at your ridiculous post which claims "Very few women are loving mothers." Sounds like maybe your mommy was one of those who wasn't, and for that, I am sorry........

if you watch youp*rn you will see men doing the work while making babies. The women generally is lying down and enjoying everything while the man has to please 2 or 3 women at a time. Gernerally I please 3 women a week at least once or twice each. I hardly ever get a night where I can just relax and do what I love most.

The anatonomy of a dog is identical to a human being. The birth process is the same. The human woman surrounds herself with a staff of doctors and nurses to feed her feeling of self-importance; she always wants drugs and things to make herself feel better with no regard to the effects on the baby. The dog pops out a litter and starts feeding them mmediately with no drugs or help. The woman usually has a baby to advance her position vis-a-vis the husband, locking that all important child suppor to support her crack habit.

I have met MANY honest women that confirm this to me and tell me that their births were quite easy and they know for a fact that women who say it is difficult are just liars seeking sympathy. So I have this verification of my facts.

Number of abortions performed by women annually: 1.2 million in USA alone

Number of abortions performed by cats and dogs annually: 0

Who cares about their children more???