publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Stupid question for the I-751 gang and a few words for my fine friend maria

I probably know the answer to this but I thought that I would ask it anyway. Seeing as my I-751 is stuck at vermont and my renewal for my 1 year extension is coming up in june, can I go to my nearest USCIS office or the office that's a pain in the *** to get to???? By this I mean, I work 25 mins from the downtown Baltimore office yet I live 2 miles over the state line in PA and so the office with jurisdiction is philadelphia..but for ****'s sake all I am doing is getting my passport stamped...........so tell me folks (because lets face it I can't be arsed to read thru all of the I-751 posts because I will have a beard down to my *** by the time I finish reading all of them) does the USCIS send out another NOA after the first one has expired or am I doomed to having get up and drive at 4am to get to Philly by 6.30am and wait for the office to open and then be spoken to as though I am the **** on there shoes...........its funny illegal *******s like maria get treated far better than us legals.

As for maria, I have read some of your earlier posts and you are by far the most dispicable ***** ever to set foot on american soil. What gives you the right to slag off americans and america in general.....if you don't like then please go back to your hovel in mexico

I probably know the answer to this but I thought that I would ask it anyway. Seeing as my I-751 is stuck at vermont and my renewal for my 1 year extension is coming up in june, can I go to my nearest USCIS office or the office that's a pain in the *** to get to???? By this I mean, I work 25 mins from the downtown Baltimore office yet I live 2 miles over the state line in PA and so the office with jurisdiction is philadelphia..but for ****'s sake all I am doing is getting my passport stamped...........so tell me folks (because lets face it I can't be arsed to read thru all of the I-751 posts because I will have a beard down to my *** by the time I finish reading all of them) does the USCIS send out another NOA after the first one has expired or am I doomed to having get up and drive at 4am to get to Philly by 6.30am and wait for the office to open and then be spoken to as though I am the **** on there shoes...........its funny illegal *******s like maria get treated far better than us legals.

As for maria, I have read some of your earlier posts and you are by far the most dispicable ***** ever to set foot on american soil. What gives you the right to slag off americans and america in general.....if you don't like then please go back to your hovel in mexico

My aren't we angry??? You have to go to Philly.

Oh no!!!!! They've started bleeping Paddy!!!!!!!

Bronzelady I'm not angry..........in fact I have never been angry about anything to do with immigration because I am just like any other legal immigrant plodding their way thru the immigration swamp..I just like to slag off the bureaucracy of government especially since I have seen first hand(well in the UK at least)....you just have to accept it......however, I do get angry when ignorant american hating s-h-i-t-h-e-a-d-s like maria think they have a god given right to enter the country illegally and expect to be given the promised land on a silver platter.
    But the biggest thing I am angry about is the ILW moderator who has obviously marked my cards and bleeped my foul language..........looks like I'll have to resort to the hypen f-u-c-k-i-n-g spelling again.

Paddy:

You have a district office that services your area (you mention Philly). That is where you will ALWAYS have to go (and line up) to deal with immigration issues. It is not like a DMV or something that you can just hit the one by your office...

They will not send you a new NOA - you need to take your old NOA, your passport, and your expired GC with you and stand in line. The process is straight forward it just takes time to get to the counter (as you know). FYI - I only handed them my expired NOA and my passport. I kept my expired GC in my pocket and they never asked for it - I want to hang onto it as long as I can (even though it is useless). Also - if you have moved, make sure they have the correct (new) address on their systems even if you filed an AR-11. Mine was not correct.

I went about a week (or two?) after my NOA expired - which was a couple of weeks after the 1yr anniversary of my GC expiring (my NOA came after my GC expired). Others have mentioned that you can go two weeks before your NOA expires to get a new stamp... I am not sure of that but I know if you go too early (a month or two), they will turn you away...

Have fun standing in line!

ARQU

ARQU

Do I have to go to District office or can I go to sub-office ?

Because my sub office is Indianapolis and district office is Chicago.

When I called hotline they said I could go to Indianapolis, which is my sub-office.

I don't have a sub-office that I would deal with at all so I can't speak from experience...

But if they told you the sub-office was OK on the hotline then I expect that is so...

Just for laughs, call again (if you have the time to spare) and see if you get the same answer twice... If so - then I would believe it...

ARQU

Everyone is getting bleeped. They put that stupid auto-bleep function on again. I just got bleeped on a C & P for the word g.a.n.g b.a.n.g.e.r.
    Sweet Madame Belu