free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Status update

My family and I had our change of status interview last year in early October. We were told to wait 180 days for notification; the time has passed and we did not receive anything. Is there a way or someone I can contact in order to find out about the update. We have a lawyer, but he does not even know when it should be arriving.

My family and I had our change of status interview last year in early October. We were told to wait 180 days for notification; the time has passed and we did not receive anything. Is there a way or someone I can contact in order to find out about the update. We have a lawyer, but he does not even know when it should be arriving.

Means you will not be getting the greencard. US Govt doesn't need you here.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Wise words from the resident idiot whiteUSCNeedshelp. He/she's right about needing help...from 2 men in white coats

mufasa: ignore that "advice". Just because it's more than 180 days doesn't mean much in the world of the USCIS. Try an infopass appt or get your lawyer to do that.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

See that's what I'm talking about you looking to start trouble!!!

You don't even know the situation with this person but youre qiuck to jump to conclusions.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Pack your bags, suitcases, the deportation order is already issued. It is matter of time before them ICE agents come knocking your doors.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...and pigs might fly!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

That only happens in Britain, not in AMERICA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My family and I had our change of status interview last year in early October. We were told to wait 180 days for notification; the time has passed and we did not receive anything. Is there a way or someone I can contact in order to find out about the update. We have a lawyer, but he does not even know when it should be arriving </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Mufasa,
    Welcome to ILW,

you need to give a lil more detail
    on your story.

is it change of status? or adjustment of status?

Adiós bebé