free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Guantanamo abuse has worsened since Obama

Guantanamo abuse has worsened since Obama

LONDON (Reuters) - Abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay has worsened sharply since President Barack Obama took office

Guantanamo abuse has worsened since Obama

LONDON (Reuters) - Abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay has worsened sharply since President Barack Obama took office

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    WASHINGTON -- The commander of international forces in Afghanistan praised President Barack Obama's decision to add 17,000 troops there, but said more help might be needed later this year to combat a "resilient" insurgency.

U.S. Army Gen. David McKiernan, commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, said at a Pentagon briefing that the president's action fulfills about two-thirds of his request, and provides enough assistance to get through the summer. The forces -- to be split between Marines and Army soldiers -- generally will be deployed in the southern part of Afghanistan, where the situation is "at best stalemated," Gen. McKiernan said..

Hold on Bucko! I thought he said surges don't work. That we had no business in Afghanistan. That he would have voted no if he had been senator when this fiasco started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy is phony. Haven't you learned that yet? I already predicted long time ago that this phony is going to sell ideas just to get to White House. Sc.r.ew Americans, because he is Indonesian
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    WASHINGTON -- The commander of international forces in Afghanistan praised President Barack Obama's decision to add 17,000 troops there, but said more help might be needed later this year to combat a "resilient" insurgency.

U.S. Army Gen. David McKiernan, commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, said at a Pentagon briefing that the president's action fulfills about two-thirds of his request, and provides enough assistance to get through the summer. The forces -- to be split between Marines and Army soldiers -- generally will be deployed in the southern part of Afghanistan, where the situation is "at best stalemated," Gen. McKiernan said..

Hold on Bucko! I thought he said surges don't work. That we had no business in Afghanistan. That he would have voted no if he had been senator when this fiasco started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah, he didn't say that about Afghanistan. He said that about Iraq. He always said he is going to increase troops in Afghanistan.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Liberals are truly racists. They believe that Obama can do the exact same things as Bush (war, deficits, bailouts) and get a different result only because he is black.

The change is that there is more torture and the hope is that it changes back.

And this is why I voted for the good ole white boy McCain. And yes I also voted for Bush and I would put him back in office if I could.

It amazes me people but push down now and say we don't need to be fighting the terrest yet when 9/11 happend everyone was screaming for revenge/war and he gave the people what they wanted and now they condem him for it. Yes he could have done things better but no one is perfect and he is alot better than this Idiot we have running the country now.
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    And this is why I voted for the good ole white boy McCain. And yes I also voted for Bush and I would put him back in office if I could.

It amazes me people but push down now and say we don't need to be fighting the terrest yet when 9/11 happend everyone was screaming for revenge/war and he gave the people what they wanted and now they condem him for it. Yes he could have done things better but no one is perfect and he is alot better than this Idiot we have running the country now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for Bush too. Was accused of having blood on my hands for doing so. This time around, I am totally unaccountable for who is in the White House - lol!!!! Feels pretty good!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

It amazes me people but push down now and say we don't need to be fighting the terrest yet when 9/11 happend everyone was screaming for revenge/war and he gave the people what they wanted and now they condem him for it. Yes he could have done things better but no one is perfect and he is alot better than this Idiot we have running the country now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for Bush too. Was accused of having blood on my hands for doing so. This time around, I am totally unaccountable for who is in the White House - lol!!!! Feels pretty good! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats bull Who ever said you had blood on your hands cuz you voted for Bush is a idiot and needs his head bashed in.

Some people are so stupid, what did they think we were going to do nothing after 9/11 hell no If I were president at the time I would have done the same thing, only diffrence I would have blown everything up no more Irag or anything nothing more to worry about from them.
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!