free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cost of illegal aliens to US Tax payers

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. V

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries.

12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

14. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million *** Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.”
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. V

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries.

12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

14. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million *** Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.”

I guess I need to start creating more 'Chicken' threads to b.ump yours down. Why you need to start all these threads?????????? No one ever answers you. I don't understand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I guess I need to start creating more 'Chicken' threads to b.ump yours down. Why you need to start all these threads?????????? No one ever answers you. I don't understand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Legals brainwashed by illegals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I guess I need to start creating more 'Chicken' threads to b.ump yours down. Why you need to start all these threads?????????? No one ever answers you. I don't understand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Legals brainwashed by illegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not so. I don't carry hate in my heart and have lots of forgiveness - that's all. Why walk around being angry and mad all the time? Not good for your health. The things we can control are one thing, but the things we can't? Why lose sleep over them? Just being realistic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    ProudUSC is a traitor. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but this is MY country. The haters are the ones who need to leave.

Someone12
    Sorry ProudUSC, but illegal aliens need to leave because they have NO right to even sit in this country let alone scam medical and educational benefits, steal jobs and depress wages. No matter how much any American may hate any illegal alien or even the concept of illegal immigration, that American still has the right to be here....period. All others who are not here with permission need to leave...now. We don't need to continue importing or tolerating cheap labor, crowded schoolrooms and bankrupt hospitals....these illegal alien a-wipes can choke up $45B to send back to their relatives (to buy beer and cigarettes mostly) but they can't (won't) pay for their own medical care or education for their equally illegal brats? Beeee essss..it's time to get out of MY country if you are here without permission or have overstayed your visa....we don't want you here.

Lets find ProudUSC, break into his house, eat his food, steal his TV, take his money. Then he will learn what illegal immigration is.

We need to reward illegals for breaking the law?

Takes time To see the Damage and effect of ILLEGAL Immigrants. Legal immigrants are not what this is about. Only a matter of time before those that have an open mind towards Illegal Immigration become Affected also. There are so very many, and the numbers growing. eventually others will experience it, and the tune will change.

Coming to your neighborhood also Proud. couple more years your area, it will be same as here, 30 miles away.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Sorry ProudUSC, but illegal aliens need to leave because they have NO right to even sit in this country let alone scam medical and educational benefits, steal jobs and depress wages. No matter how much any American may hate any illegal alien or even the concept of illegal immigration, that American still has the right to be here....period. All others who are not here with permission need to leave...now. We don't need to continue importing or tolerating cheap labor, crowded schoolrooms and bankrupt hospitals....these illegal alien a-wipes can choke up $45B to send back to their relatives (to buy beer and cigarettes mostly) but they can't (won't) pay for their own medical care or education for their equally illegal brats? Beeee essss..it's time to get out of MY country if you are here without permission or have overstayed your visa....we don't want you here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y