Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need a sample of the affidavit letter from friends and relatives

hi everybody,

I need a sample of affidavit letter from friends to testify that the marriage was real.

Please send me an example or a website.

thanks

\

hi everybody,

I need a sample of affidavit letter from friends to testify that the marriage was real.

thanks

\

based on religion you practice, do you commonly go to you worship place with you husband? Ask the priest to write a letter that he/she saw u praying and coming with your husband. Religious organization letters are always strong support for the process like yours.

Bedroom pictures never lie!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by farfalla:
    hi everybody,

thanks

\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone12
    Any half wit, including your friends (and abercrumbly's relatives) can write letters....which mean absolutely nothing....all that a letter proves is that somebody sat down at a keyboard...nothing anyone writes for such a purpose has any value....who can prove anything written in such a letter??? If YOU cannot establish the bona fides of your marriage, no letter from friends, relatives, priests or dip$hit$ like abercrumbly will do anything to change that ....and who would believe a priest, unless he wrote something saying he peeked under the cassock of some altar boy...

farfalla,
    All you need are letters from people stating that they know both of you and you are indeed married. Best man and Maid of honor letters are great especially if accompaned by pictures.

However, letters from friends can't not substitute the evidence you and your spouse have. One joint account and or lease agreement will nullify all the letters in the world.

Good luck

Ole Oleeeeeeeeeeee, Spain for Gold, Oleeeee Oleeeeeeee Spain will Win,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Any half wit, including your friends (and abercrumbly's relatives) can write letters....which mean absolutely nothing....all that a letter proves is that somebody sat down at a keyboard...nothing anyone writes for such a purpose has any value....who can prove anything written in such a letter??? If YOU cannot establish the bona fides of your marriage, no letter from friends, relatives, priests or dip$hit$ like abercrumbly will do anything to change that ....and who would believe a priest, unless he wrote something saying he peeked under the cassock of some altar boy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA HA the smelly Syrian should talk about bedroom pictures like he has any experience in that department.

Well put S12 as always, especially the priest bit. Anyone who follows that fabrication called christianity should have his/head checked. Of course the muslims are even more primitive. Right Abercrumbling?

Someone12
    I wonder why Syria never wins the World Cup....oh that's right...their soccer fields are so covered in camel du.ng the players slip and slide all over the place..while the players chase the camels instead of the soccer ball.