publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Administrative Processing.Security Check.

hello every Body.

we really your help, me and my wife went to Montreal consulate 3 months ago, She is USC and i am a canadian Citizen for an immigrant visa petition and every thing went well and she told us that i have to go through an Administrative processing and it has beeb 90 days and nothing yet, called the consulate, sent letter to the Senator, no answer, anyone can say how long will take.

hello every Body.

we really your help, me and my wife went to Montreal consulate 3 months ago, She is USC and i am a canadian Citizen for an immigrant visa petition and every thing went well and she told us that i have to go through an Administrative processing and it has beeb 90 days and nothing yet, called the consulate, sent letter to the Senator, no answer, anyone can say how long will take.
    s&L

Who knows how long?
    As long as it takes them to clear you.

With all due respect, but this is useless question, for noone here can answer it.

Good luck!

my husband has been on AR for 13 weeks now.
    only last week, we were told my husbands security check has been compleated since Oct 19,2005. this was told to us by DOS. so we see this as a positive step to this hellish night mare over with. we hope my hubby will be home for the holidays..

Please treat your toilet with respect. The time had come for toilets to be treated like bedrooms, kitchens or dining rooms in homes.

Our society had always associated toilets with filth. For example, prisoners are considered adequately punished when given the task of cleaning toilets.

Let's raise the awareness by performing a thorough cleaning of your toilet today.

thanks shonjaved , thats a good new, we have been waiting now for a little over 12 weaks, what consulate did you go to, we called like 2 days ago and no news yet.
    s&L

Hi ssid,

you wrote you applied at montreal consulate. I applied there too. what is update from your side, did you get it.. or are you still waiting. Please write. It will be helpfull.

regards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ssid:
    hello every Body.

we really your help, me and my wife went to Montreal consulate 3 months ago, She is USC and i am a canadian Citizen for an immigrant visa petition and every thing went well and she told us that i have to go through an Administrative processing and it has beeb 90 days and nothing yet, called the consulate, sent letter to the Senator, no answer, anyone can say how long will take. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi, i am at the same situation and I am now for six month without any answer from the embasy but one answer

your case is pending administrative processing and once we got an answer we will notify you

you know what it made me mad when ImmortaLE answered you that : who knows how long?

we suppose to know or to given time frame? it is family matter and unity of a family but some people do not see this part because they are not at the same situation.

me and my wife suffered a lot due to the separation and god knows when they will answer us
    I am from Cairo by the way
    good luck god willing they answer us very soon

someone advised me to contact the congressman