Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: US Visitor Visa - rejected twice - help

Hello everyone,

I live in India and my girlfriend of 2 years has just gone to the US to study PG for a year. We broke up before she went and now I need to go to the US to win her back.. I love her more than anything and I would do anything to get her back.

I applied for a tourist visa to go to the US but was rejected twice u/s 214b. I have no intention of staying in the US. I would come back as soon as I meet her. I have property and financial holdings in India and a lot of family ties and business.

However, without looking at the papers or ties, my visa was rejected both times. I am 27, unmarried and have started my own company 1 year back after working for 7 years at another company. I guess one of these is a factor for rejection.

I wanted to know what I can do in this situation. I am desperate to go. BUT HOW? If I apply again for a visitor visa, I know they are going to reject it.. and be even more suspicious.

What options do I have? Can I write to the Consulate General and explain my case? How open are they to this? Can I provide a departure bond?

Any other options? I want to avoid coming to the US illegally by crossing any borders.. not until I've tried everything else...

HELP!

Thanks.

I will offer good advice. See a psychiatrist.
    You are a psycho stalker like Sprintgirl, ProudUSC and others. We have enough stalkers here already.

Sorry, no chance of getting a visitor visa. The Consular Officer does not believe that you have enough ties to India to return. Single, no commitment to a profession in India, etc.

Originally posted by usforlove:
    Hello everyone,

I live in India and my girlfriend of 2 years has just gone to the US to study PG for a year. We broke up before she went and now I need to go to the US to win her back.. I love her more than anything and I would do anything to get her back.

I applied for a tourist visa to go to the US but was rejected twice u/s 214b. I have no intention of staying in the US. I would come back as soon as I meet her. I have property and financial holdings in India and a lot of family ties and business.

However, without looking at the papers or ties, my visa was rejected both times. I am 27, unmarried and have started my own company 1 year back after working for 7 years at another company. I guess one of these is a factor for rejection.

I wanted to know what I can do in this situation. I am desperate to go. BUT HOW? If I apply again for a visitor visa, I know they are going to reject it.. and be even more suspicious.

What options do I have? Can I write to the Consulate General and explain my case? How open are they to this? Can I provide a departure bond?

Any other options? I want to avoid coming to the US illegally by crossing any borders.. not until I've tried everything else...

HELP!

Thanks.
    Did they give any reason for the rejection? Your best bet is to get an immigration lawyer.

Do you qualify for any other type of visa? Some of the more common ones are:

H1 - work visa
    L1 - Inter-company transfer
    M1/J1/F1 - student visas
    O1 - Persons of extraordinary ability (sportsmen etc)
    R1 - Religious worker
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I could qualify for student visa as well as a work visa. But both of them will take a long time and I will need to either get an admission at a US college for I-20 or a job in the US. I DONT plan to stay in the US. I just want to visit for less than a month..

I run a business here and will have to get back to it. I only want to got to the US to meet her.

I was thinking of writing to the US Conulate General in India and explaining the situation. Do you think it could work?

I only want to got to the US to meet her.
    Not sure how you can go about getting the visitor's visa, but are you sure (since she broke up with you) that she wants to see you at this point? Do you still talk to her? Is she willing to meet with you? It would seem if she was interested in pursuing the relationship, she could come visit you, right?

Just something else to consider since you've been denied. Good luck.

Indian women smell like curry. I hate that.

Contact Lalu Parsad Yadev. He will give his guarantee to Consular Officer -- it is called "Referral".

Writing a letter will have no effect. The Consul General gets thousands of those. And with regard to the mysterious Lalu Parsad Yadev, "guarentees" have absolutely no effect on the Consular Officers decision.