50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (R) Sen. Orrin Hatch Ditches DREAMerís at Campaign Office & Calls Police on Them

The Republican senior Senator from Utah was hosting an Ďopení house at one of his campaign offices that apparently wasnít that open and friendly to DREAM Act students that showed up.

Several DREAMer came with the hope of meeting with the Senator and discussing the DREAM Act and reminding him that 10 years ago this month he sponsored the original Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors, in the Senate.
    hs-news.com

The Republican senior Senator from Utah was hosting an Ďopení house at one of his campaign offices that apparently wasnít that open and friendly to DREAM Act students that showed up.

Several DREAMer came with the hope of meeting with the Senator and discussing the DREAM Act and reminding him that 10 years ago this month he sponsored the original Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors, in the Senate.
    hs-news.com

Somebody fears the Tea Party. Lesson learned. Support illegals, get defeated.

And for the DREAMers. Sheriff man come for you!

I am optimistic about the outcome of it all, because Teabagger activists are too stupid and too hysterical. They will inevitably bring their own downfall. If they were cold-headed and calculating the whole thing would have had a lot more grim and sinister perspective.

Orrin will some day feel somewhat embarrassed for having let himself be bullied by Teabaggers, but what alternative does he have? Stand up to TP and lose the next primary? That would make things even worse. It is better to have a former DREAM supporter turned hardliner in Senate than to have one of those bozos like Sharron Angle voted in.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

It pays to send e-mails and make phone calls, like I do.

...it seems like the Senator finally realized that he was having a badDREAM!

Teabaggers? I guess Olde is g.ay. Only h.omosexuals like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madcow use such obviously h.omosexual terms.

I guess Olde moron got a bit of teh ghey!

Today I reported another illegal beaner to the DMV. I found out that he drives w/o a license. See how easy it is to clean up the mess?

In No Brain's world, life is so simple. No license = illegal. How do you know he/she didn't have a suspended or revoked license because of having too many points on it??
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

LOL. Now Brit is claiming that illegals aren't illegal. Well, dummy, when a police officer checks your identity, they can tell if you have a previous or suspended license.

You people just aren't too bright.