Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: letter gone

Hi Sophia,

Can you explain a bit more about your situation? Did you meet your husband in the US or Egypt? If in the US, was he deported? Or given voluntary departure? What is the nature of his being unable to adjust status without a hardship waiver?

To be honest, I think your hardship letter is a bit too emotional. It's okay to include some emotion, but what they really want to read are concise facts of why you cannot live with your husband in Egypt.

I was going to refer you to immigrate2us, but I see you already found it.

Also, when submitting this to the embassy, please break your paragraphs up. It is very difficult to read when there is no spacing.

Good luck and I hope your family is able to return to the States soon.

Sorry Sophia, there is nothing that the US government will do. Secretary of State Clintong has refused to enforce the international agreement regarding child custody with nations like Brazil, so there is little or no likelyhood that she will act to enforce it on a Muslim country because Baraka Hussein Obama, is a Muslim. I would like to note that Obama will be having a luau on the White House grounds this July 4 and will not be cooking a pig. Instead he will cook a lamb, as most Muslims do on holidays. You are now subject to Sharia law.

In any event why were you writing to the AMEMB Athens and not to AMEMB Cairo?

Sorry to hear of your plight Sophia. I'm no expert with I-601 waivers but I'd think you should be emphasizing the hardship to you and the more specific the better. I'd especially push your religious beliefs not being in step with the majority (hint, hint).

A good friend of mine is an Egyptian and has a wife in Egypt. They married 3.5yrs ago and have been separated all this time. She's finally going to get her visa interview next month.

He's always telling me about the lifestyle in Egypt (he's Christian) and how much he hated living there. Now he's a USC and wanting to ditch his Egyptian passport!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Sounds like a fake story anyway. Probably be asking for money soon.

ok, that was rude federale86 , you dont know me, you know about my situation,and thats all, if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, youre no better than the people here, and your a senior member???? hmm

I am a Power Member baby, and I have seen fake stories before and in my job put people in jail for lies. So I know what I am talking about. So long and enjoy Sharia law.

im not your "baby" so show some respect my name is sophia, and further more, like i said, if you have nothing good to say, SHUT UP!!!! and good for you and your "job"

Baby, I call anyone I like baby. So get used to it! Enjoy sharia baby.